Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

https://www.vogue.com/article/global-models-cover-april-2020

Image may contain Anna Ewers Clothing Apparel Sleeve Long Sleeve Human Person Fashion Evening Dress Gown and Robe

Isabel Marant top. Givenchy shorts.Photographed by Tyler Mitchell, Vogue, April 2020

Anna Ewers

Germany

Even before she graced a runway, German model Ewers was drawing comparisons to Brigitte Bardot and Claudia Schiffer. Scouted in Colombia while on a student-exchange program, Ewers paid little attention to fashion until she began working, and even now she focuses more on social responsibility than trends. “I think it’s important to be aware of our responsibility,” says Ewers, 26. “The fashion industry plays a big role in how people think about beauty—and while there’s still a long way to go, there have been a lot of positive changes since I began my career.”

Love that so much, so I post it with the article, bigger and with Annas "German story"

I also really hope she soon gets a cover! She is there since 7 years, on top, and never got an US Vogue cover... it´s a shame!

Yes so many Happy Birthday wishes! She's really appreciated by her friends and co-workers!

I wonder where she is in the middle of this virus situation?

I hope that she's safe and at home in New York with her friends or with her family in Germany.💕