Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Marco Polo F/W 2019

Ph: Mikael Jansson

https://www.horizont.net/schweiz/nachrichten/marc-o-polo-herbst--winter-kampagne-marc-o-polo-will-mit-anna-ewers-und-neuer-mediastrategie-kunden-ueberzeugen-177012

7281EBD3-A5F0-4727-A983-3E1B1BBDCCA7.thumb.jpeg.236076e46282c97c9a3f228f3f3c7844.jpeg

This campaign will start to get published this weekend in ten big Cities with Megaposters showing Anna Ewers and her friend Mina Cvetkovic, also Annie Sun and Clement Chabernaud and father will be in this campaign. There will also be a worldwide print and digital campaign. In citys will be a wide City light campaign in best layer and in Paris will have Open Tour busses these pictures on them....etc.🤩

Love both campaigns, Mango and Marco Polo!  Don´t now which more, but I think Marco Polo 😍

Hopefully next year she has CC at her side in that campaign 🤗😉 Would be amazing! I also hope they once will make their relationship official.

It seems nobody knows of them. No press tells about them. He is officially single since his split from Rebecca. But we also don´t know if Anna and Chase are only

good friends or a couple? Possible the wedding of Mina will bring more insight.

I really love the Marco Polo campaign. She looks so pretty and I love that she got to do it with her best friend and sisters. She looks extremely sexy in the Bottega Veneta campaign. 

As for Chace, I think they are together but he's extremely low key with his relationships since he moved on from all the craziness of Gossip Girl. And Anna too, she barely posted about her previous boyfriend.

Jessica Szhor, she's an actress that was in gossip girl, and she has remained best friends with him has gotten really close to Anna. She always comments on her Instagram and stuff and went to DR with them. Also, his Mom follows Anna on Instagram. Hard to know how serious is, but I think there is definitely something going on. 

It would be so nice to see them together I think they make a really good couple. 

Dear Lila, thank you very much for this background informations and your thoughts. I also hope that we will see them together soon, and that they make their relationship public.

Yes both are very serious and post not much private things on IG. But I think once we will have photos because Chase is very often photographed and the press likes him. In spring there were photos leaving a drugstore in California together with his cute dog. Wonder we got not more till now? But I think reason is they did not saw in Anna his new girlfriend, and further I think Anna is only known well in the fashion industrie szene, not outside very much, she is not a public star and influencer like Kendal Jenner  or Gigi & Bella Hadid. Would he date one of these girls I think press would overflow us with pictures... but sadly (for us) Anna Ewers is not a girl in the focus of the Paparazzis.

Which is good for her. She is a very shy and private person and dont likes that pucblic interest at her person. As model yes, but as private person she wants to be private. Possible we see photos from both at Minas wedding? Or they will visit a public event together soon.  I also think they are a cute couple together.🥰 Would love to see them.