Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

here's something a girl wrote about Jessica in a livejournal (she works in the fashion industry):

'let me tell you rhianna is a bit bitchy but nowhere near as bad as jessica stam! she is the worst! stam is as fake as plastic fruit!'

and:

'I swears she is AWFUL! She doesnt talk to any of the help, throws the designer's clothes on the floor then leaves..she refuses to try on certain shoes because she is 'sure' they wont fit and then five people have to coax her to give it a try and duh, it does fit! what a freaking diva!'

I don't really know what to think..

Part of whatr i like about models is their personality , noit just looks or the talent.

And i loved Jessica's personality in videous and stuff she seems happy , nice and down to earth , and just 'free' personality.

Now if she is that bitchy person that girl described her my opinion would chnge..But i don't know if it's true...Unless i have a prove i can't really believe it.

It could be true tho..Who knows...It would and it wouldn't suprise me..After all people change.

Oh and But models always have to be nice and respectful & etc , that is important also for designers , becouse who would want to work with crazy bitch?