Bellazon

Victoria Beckham
Thumbnail

Qball

helo theremr cuir i live in riviera dont like piercings plastic surgery but i well known on the internet as big reference in scans of women supermodels & others in sex clothing my own websites request by mail [email protected] i m sure you like them some call me faux flandrin cause im southern man but i speak with chti accent j aime les femmes decolletees cuissardees & gantes de cuir

post-24008-1228861752_thumb.jpg

Hey Mel....this was posted on TFS..........I am so sick of her smug looks!

Thank you so much, John! I love her new hair cut!

And about the smugness, ah well, you know when she's not smiling, everyone complains she's a bitch and when she does, they come around saying she's looking smug. She can't seem to do anything right. Guess, you either love her or hate her :laugh:

She may not be the brightest person on earth, but I'm kinda looking up to what she achieved for her life. She definitely knows what she wants and that money's making her get it. Okay, you can say she did nothing except sing poorly and then caught a star soccer player, but then again they really do seem to get along fairly well and I've never expected their relationship to last this long. They're maybe living in a parallel universe, but they seem like a kinda normal family.

I watched the docu-soap about their move to the States and she seemed to pretty funny and nice though slightly mad :whistle:

Here's the subscribers cover which in my mind, is the worst cover I have ever seen. Bazaar has gotten truly that, bizarre!

post-16241-1228962353_thumb.jpg

Oh, I like it, John! It's looking like something coming straight from the 50ies or 60ies! Very elegant, very beautiful!

Here's the subscribers cover which in my mind, is the worst cover I have ever seen. Bazaar has gotten truly that, bizarre!

post-16241-1228962353_thumb.jpg

Oh, I like it, John! It's looking like something coming straight from the 50ies or 60ies! Very elegant, very beautiful!

I don't know Mel, maybe it's who's on the cover!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...