Bellazon

Victoria Beckham
Thumbnail

Qball

David and Victoria Beckham moving to America

beckhamlaax9.jpg

David and Victoria Beckham are officially moving to Los Angeles after David signed a multi-hundred-million dollar deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team. This isn't particularly interesting, except that it means we'll be seeing a lot more of Victoria Beckham these days. Which is either really exciting or really annoying depending on your stance on Oompa Loompas.

Hm I'm kind of glad that hey're moving to L.A. becouse I'll be seeing more of Victoria , she'll be alll over Fashion & Celeb magazines and she's like the ultimum famous stylish female , but then it's kind of not right when all European & British stars move to Holywood. I mean they were like the # 1 couple in England and she was the most photographed woman and they're huge in Europe & England and now they're gone America :( .

And I don't think back then he shouldn've move to Real Madrid anyways he should've still played for his country , and thats what made him famous , but then again i guess, whatever pays more.

And that new job certainly pays a Lot!

But ah well atleast Victoria'll be everywhere good for me lol.