Bellazon

Xannie Cater
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

MOTW

post-43321-0-1446013296-15807_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446013296-17366_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446013296-18334_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446013296-19788_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446013296-21191_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446013296-24743_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446013296-25323_thumb.jpg

Name: Xannie Cater

Agency: Select Model Management (London)

Height: 5’9.5″

Place of Origin:

Salisbury, England

Ethnic Origin:

100% English

Birthsign:

Capricorn

How discovered:

I was at the London Olympics watching the athletics and got scouted in Westfield next to the Olympic Village

Favorite things:

My friends & family of course, travelling, the sun, dancing, fragrances, most food

Favorite music, band:

So hard to say, depends on my mood. Crystal Fighters remind me of happy summer days

Favorite movie, tv show:

Breaking Bad, by far!

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:

Mac lipstick, Si by Armani fragrance

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?

I’m currently doing my A Levels, so I’d still be studying, and working at a garden centre at weekends!

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?

My Dad! And learning about social sciences, I want to get a degree in sociology

Favorite modeling experience so far?

I love to travel so any jobs that I get to see new countries and new people is a real bonus!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?

The sense of humour

Which brand would you really love to model for?

There are too many brands to mention but British brand Burberry would be amazing. And I love Calvin Klein too.

Place you would love to visit:

So many places! Thailand, New Zealand

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:

Me and my best friend can’t stop sending each other pictures of pugs… I guess that’s quite uncool too haha

• 6 months later...
Canvas_Prints.jpgth_Xanne-Cater-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-02_zpsddcfc2ac.jpgth_Xanne-Cater-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-03_zps3e91cdc0.jpgth_Xanne-Cater-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-04_zpsbaa0da1d.jpg

ftape

Meet British new face Xannie Cater.

Xannie, scouted at the London Olympics back in the summer of 2012, made her LFW catwalk debut in February 2013 and has since been building her portfolio. She has now finished her studies and is modelling full-time.

With a slight look of Sasha Luss and great personality we have high hopes for this British beauty!

Q&A Stats Agencies

Birthplace: Southampton

Ethnic Origin: English

Nickname: Xannie is my nickname, my actual name is Alexandra

How were you scouted: I was at the Olympics in 2012 actually! I was approached by Select and a week later went to the agency, where I was signed on the spot.

What’s your best feature: My mouth, my party trick is my accents!

Top 3 beauty/grooming products: Nivea moisturiser, MaxFactor mascara, MAC lipstick

Your favorite fragrance: I’m saving up for Jo Malone Wild Bluebell

What’s been your most lavish purchase?: A For Love and Lemons dress I wore to my sixth form leavers ball

Hobbies: Travelling, reading, watching weird documentaries!

What was the last movie you watched?: The Inbetweeners 2

What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Has it come to this – The Streets

Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Rubbish reality TV

What is your biggest fear?: I have a really weird fear of swarms of animals, regardless of the animal, it makes me shudder just thinking about it!

What is your dream country to visit?: Currently Fiji, I’ve never been outside of Europe so there are so many places I want to go!

If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Starting university in September

If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue I guess, but being a cover girl for anything would be amazing!

What was the last thing to make you cry?: Getting my A Level results, mostly in a happy way though haha!

What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London because it’s so varied, but I’m still yet to visit New York which I think I’d love!

Who are your idols?: I love David Attenborough

What was the last dream you remember?: I was on a camel being chased by other camels, not sure what that means?!

One word to describe yourself: Empathic (according to my mum haha!)

Instagram handle: xanniecater

How much money would you need to shave your hair off: A few million, if I was allowed a really good wig!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...