Bellazon

Lena Gercke
Thumbnail

oh wow :o

so there's hope?

I didn't know she was with Elite Milan.... so is she still with IMG?

I mean Elite is huge...

She is still listed at IMG (Paris) but she says on her Homepage that Munich Models represents her internationally. No mentioning of IMG.

And whether there is hope? I think it depends whether she get's jobs. Greece was not brilliant (3 catalogues and one TV-Spot for a car brand) but not nil either. Let's wait and see.

Lena will go to Milano for two weeks.

18.04.2009 | Mailand

Elite Model Management Mailand möchte mit mir intensiver zusammenarbeiten. Deshalb werde ich für die nächsten zwei Wochen nach Mailand gehen, um dort verschiedene Castings und GoSees zu machen. Natürlich werde ich euch auf meiner Homepage auf dem Laufenden halten. Drückt mir die Daumen.

http://www.lena-g.de/news.aspx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lena says that she had an editorial shoot for an Italian Sports magazine in Milan. (Curious what the pics will be like...)

Also she tells that she will be on the catwalk tomorrow (May 16th) in Wien at the Lifeball.

(I wonder whether Barbara will be there as well????)

Here 2 pics of Lena on the Life Ball, i didn´t like her walk she was very unsure, but maybe it was because her dress was a little bit to short, she was occupied with pulling down the dress all the time.

'The Blonds' Fashion Show

post-19195-1242570500_thumb.jpg post-19195-1242571152_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately Barbara wasn´t there. :(

Thanks Mowie!

It is still nice that she walked there.

I am really curious what her editorial will be like. (I hope she does better than in the last year. In the beginning she was pretty good: see the Gala shoot).

I watched a bit of Kerner and I thought she looks a bit stressed. I think she lost weight and it shows somehow in her face.

But perhaps it is simply because she worked quite a lot in the last months with all the travelling and castings (which were not overly succesful and that is especially hard to take, I think).

• 3 weeks later...

I think these testpics are as good as her early pics and show off her great body. Quite good expression also.

Lena writes that she is back in Milan now to do shootings for the work she got lined up in her earlier stay. So Milan (and her efforts abroad) seem to work out for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Lena really has success in Milan / Italy:

News from her homepage: She is booked for several fashionshows and another Lookbook.

Heute werde ich bei der milano moda international fashion show 2009 mitlaufen. Diese Show ist ein großes Event in Italien, welches nächste Woche bei dem Sender Italia Uno ausgestrahlt wird. Hier wurde ich ausgewählt, Kleider von Gianfranco Ferré, just Cavalli, Versace u.w. zu präsentieren. Ich bin sehr gespannt, was mich dort heute Abend erwartet!

Am Sonntag geht es dann für ein Lookbook Shooting für ein sehr bekanntes internationales Unternehmen erst nach Neapel und dann weiter nach Capri. Ich hoffe, dass ich während des Shootings auch für ein paar Stunden die Insel geniessen kann, mir wurde nämlich gesagt, es sei die schönste Insel Italiens. Ich freue mich auf jeden Fall wahnsinnig.

Nach dem Lookbook Shooting bin ich am 25.06. für eine Lacoste Fashion Show gebucht. Ich bin total gespannt auf die nächsten Tage und werde, sobald ich Material darüber erhalten habe, dieses hier auf meiner Homepage veröffentlichen.

• 2 weeks later...