Bellazon

(Don't bother to) Watch it in theater!

Lkjh

Interesting Topic, I rarely go to the movie theatre, Somebody always (and I do mean always) sits by/in front of me with a baby/toddler (they shouldn't be allowed in PG-13 movies!! But I do own lot's of blu-rays, so I will read this to know what to buy/avoid later :nicole: The next movie I plan on seeing in theatre's should be obvious :hehe:

Some movies not to bother watching in the theater, or at all :

Lawless (nothing about this movie works.)

Trouble with the Curve (this movie is what you would expect it to be and nothing more or less. BUT as long as I am breathing, I will always go and watch any and every project Clint Eastwood participates in. Whether acting or directing.)

• 2 weeks later...

If you can tolerate Rachel Weisz shouting a lot and of course, Matt Damon's absence, I'd recommend 'The Bourne Legacy'. :hehe:

Such an underwhelming movie. I like Renner but this was lacking in plot. What really upset me was the fact that Norton is literally in like 5 minutes of the movie total if that, wouldn't be the first time previews mislead us though now would it :)

I thought it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours, if not hugely memorable. There's some very decent work from Renner (though to me he often looks on the brink of overacting) and it's in the safe hands of Tony Gilroy, but of course, it was always going to be an uphill struggle to live up to the original trilogy. Apparently there's talk now that Renner might star alongside Matt Damon in a future effort.