Bellazon

Antonina Petkovic
Thumbnail

Chocolate

Wow,Sanja,you're one lucky girl to meet the beautiful Antonina..But,honestly,You look more beautiful than her,seems you're the model here no one else. :yes:

Thank you dear Mahi, I used to work as a model in Serbia, Italy and South Korea, but I quit, I am 31 years old now ;) And Antonina is very beautiful in person :)

Though I know you from long time here,Sanja,probably the 1st member I befriended in BZ,but this is the 1st time to know you're a model,you never told me this,,sadly yo quit,you have all features of a model,seems you're tall ,you're so near to Antonina's height in pics,you're thin,you have a face that cameras love,what else you need to continue modelling,31 is still a young age,most famous and popular models are older than this and still have high modeling work opportunities

It's your life and your business ofcourse,but you shouldn't have quit iif age is the only problem.

Yeah,Antonina is beautiful,but still I see you more beautiful than her and than many other modelling girls.Your face seems more naturally beautiful.

• 1 month later...