Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

On 7/24/2023 at 10:56 AM, modelcrazy said:

Can anyone confirm if she is Karen Mulder or Tatjana Patitz? Or if she's someone else entirely. I did receive it in a Karen Mulder clippings bundle. TIA

20230724_181346.thumb.jpg.79daedfacfdbe4d458b4634005ce8b04.jpg

That´s a challenge! :) May I ask if you already posted this in Karens and Tatjanas topic? Maybe there are some devoted collectors there who know the editorial if it´s Karen or Tatjana?! Or do you have any other informations about this page (year, what´s on the back, language,...)?

24 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

That´s a challenge! :) May I ask if you already posted this in Karens and Tatjanas topic? Maybe there are some devoted collectors there who know the editorial if it´s Karen or Tatjana?! Or do you have any other informations about this page (year, what´s on the back, language,...)?

I think we can say 100% not Tatjana. Now that @Martialsays it's Karen... I'm thinking... it's Karen. 😙

On 7/24/2023 at 10:56 AM, modelcrazy said:

Can anyone confirm if she is Karen Mulder or Tatjana Patitz? Or if she's someone else entirely. I did receive it in a Karen Mulder clippings bundle. TIA

20230724_181346.thumb.jpg.79daedfacfdbe4d458b4634005ce8b04.jpg

The face is Karen's but something doesn't add up in the photographic perspective.Face and contour do not blend well...

On 7/24/2023 at 9:20 PM, BlueAcadia said:

WOW!!! Very early Cordula! 🙂  On the 1st page she is with also baby Laura Lenee and on the 2nd page she is with singer Giorgia :flower::flower:

I have some doubts about the singer,Giorgia was born in 1971.