Bellazon

Candids

rosada

She worked at this guys studio so I checked his website; 

https://www.agpnyc.com/

Works a lot with Various Elle,InStyle,Paper magazine,Vogue India,Greece,Mexico,Arabia,Russia etc...

Im guessing a worldwide Elle or Instyle project like how she did the worldwide Harper’s Bazaar project last year (also with Hung and Harry team). That’s my guess! What do you think? 

I checked the studio and stylist too, and I was thinking worldwide Instyle project.

But personally I would really like Vogue Arabia. Most of their covers and shoots are beautiful and it would be her first cover for them (I'm always happy for her "first time" covers and campaigns).

I really hope there would be some covers to promote her Dior Beauty deal.

Yes thats what I think. An Elle or InStyle promo shoot. Based on the team..The photographer was her friend Kevin O' Brien. Katie Mossman/Hung/Harry team screams promotional photoshoot(s). Now my only question is...what does she have to promote for a worldwide cover project? Last time if was for her book. I guess it will be to promote her new Dior gig? Hopefully the Dior gig will bring her lots of Vogue covers in 2020. hehe.

Some new candids with Harry Josh

http://www.justjared.com/2019/11/15/gisele-bundchen-gets-her-hair-highlighted-by-pal-hairstylist-harry-josh/

Tom's instagram stories 

73512725_2456978491295361_3478718803374717365_n.thumb.jpg.0428344ef30cbd1020dbf6cdd581364f.jpg

Do you think Dior capture totale is big or important enough to get a worldwide project? I doubt so... Maybe her contract is bigger and includes beauty or perfume or spring/summer campaign.

Or maybe it's for some of her environmentalist activities.

• 2 weeks later...

I like her Vivara campaigns, she always looks stunning and glamourous in them. I don't mind Rosa Cha and I didn't mind Arezzo, when she was with them, but O Boticario and Hope are boring. I miss GB Intimates. I wonder why she decided to close that brand (and Ipanema GB and Sejaa too).

But let's be honest. Even brazilian contracts with boring shoots are better than nothing. 

True her Brazilian contracts are still better than nothing. I think she closed all her brands around the time of retiring from runways. About 2015. 

I wonder if if she worked recently with Katie Grand...I notice some fashion people post throwbacks when they’re working with someone. Like GB65 just posted her old pic the day she shot vivara with him. Let’s hope lol. 

• 2 weeks later...