Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Thanks for pics! I know Gisele doesnt really follow themes (which I think the "theme police" have ruined this event, but that's another subject...), but I love her in a softer Princess type dress,  dress and I think she matched it to the pink carpet and pink roses so aesthetically for pictures that come back , she looks great. Plus the long straight Cher hair was Gisele's interpretation of camp, for her. IMO. She always does one small subtle thing for the theme, rather than full on theme 101. 

3 hours ago, michelabella said:

Thanks for pics! I know Gisele doesnt really follow themes (which I think the "theme police" have ruined this event, but that's another subject...), but I love her in a softer Princess type dress,  dress and I think she matched it to the pink carpet and pink roses so aesthetically for pictures that come back , she looks great. Plus the long straight Cher hair was Gisele's interpretation of camp, for her. IMO. She always does one small subtle thing for the theme, rather than full on theme 101. 

^ I am so sick of the theme police as well! It's getting more and more ridiculous – just because she didn't ask for attention by showing up in a hamburger (🙄). 

I think she looked fantastic and on theme without being a joke – lamé, pleats, long hair! Also to all those sofa surfing theme police – Gisele has been going before it became such a huge circus – since 1999 b****es! Who else can claim that?!? 20 years! It really gets on my nerves lol. Sorry! 😛

Exactly! the theme police are making me not want her to even go to this circus event anymore. Also for years it was a fancy met BALL with only the biggest fashion figures allowed to go in fancy gowns. (not costumes). When did this madness start? 2012? Prior to that it was all about models and celebs in beautiful gowns, not hamburger and chandeliers on their heads. 

and yeah shes been going since 1999. I wonder who else has gone that long? Naomi,Madonna? Real models/celebs. The ones screamig "theme" the loudest have probably only started following since 2015 lmao. 

Definitely post-2011 things have gotten nuts. I just think, let the people wear what they want without needing to be a burger, or an omelette, or the pope, or in latex or whatever! Anyway I think Gisele looked really great. The themes are a bit random but maybe one of them should be earth mother or about sustainability—that'll keep them quiet! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...