Bellazon

Candids

rosada

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 6:04 PM, kellybsblover said:

They might be neighbors now. Maybe that's how they met. 😊

In another article, they wrote that they met at the World Cup in Brazil and have been in contact ever since.

But as you say, it is quite possible that they are neighbors now.

Gisele I thought was just a fan bc she follows and likes Shakiras photos often. but it’s very possible they’ve been in contact for awhile and both Latina and newly single so they bond that way. She is also friends with Jennifer Garner but no pics of them. Jennifer has called Gisele her “friend” in an interview. Probably when she was married to Ben Affleck who is friends with Tom. They all vacationed together at their Montana residence. 

wish we had a pic of Gi and Shakira together. 😭 

From Robin Roberts on Good Morning America 

IMG_5637.jpeg IMG_5638.jpeg IMG_5639.jpeg IMG_5640.jpeg

On a side note why does she not wear makeup or brush her hair? She woke up and put on a dress. 😂 she definitely doesn’t care about glam. There’s so many beautiful hair styles G could do and she never does them. 😢 

On 5/22/2023 at 5:23 PM, michelabella said:

From Robin Roberts on Good Morning America 

IMG_5637.jpeg IMG_5638.jpeg IMG_5639.jpeg IMG_5640.jpeg

On a side note why does she not wear makeup or brush her hair? She woke up and put on a dress. 😂 she definitely doesn’t care about glam. There’s so many beautiful hair styles G could do and she never does them. 😢 

I totally agree with you. I used to like her glamed up appearences with gorgeous hair and make-up and sexy dresses. But lately it looks like she has decided she doesn’t need glam team. Unbrushed hair (she could wear at least Victoria’’s Secret Era’s beach waves), little to no make-up and boring dresses is her go to look now. 😢

Agree with you! There're so many amazing hair styles she could try but she doesn't care, same with make up, she could use some glam for the makeup. Gisele has a body every girl dreams of and she's very simple when it comes to choosing clothes. Her VS era hair and make up is still unmatched. I'd like her to doll up for events cuz we see her with minimal make up and hair in candids too