Bellazon

Evandro Soldati
Thumbnail

mulawin

another one of Evandro and his gf Yasmin..

i just bought a magazine (brazil) with this big article on them and how they are living like a married couple in NY, planning on getting married, he says she was a little bit spoiled but shes doing a lot of growing up and she even jokes by calling him "daddy" when he tells her to go do the dishes or something, and that he loves taking care of her and spending time with her and all that stuff..

post-949-1153710509_thumb.jpg

i just bought a magazine (brazil) with this big article on them and how they are living like a married couple in NY, planning on getting married, he says she was a little bit spoiled but shes doing a lot of growing up and she even jokes by calling him "daddy" when he tells her to go do the dishes or something, and that he loves taking care of her and spending time with her and all that stuff..

thanks for the info...they are really cute together...sigh... <_< errr i mean... ;)

i hear she is a model too. what is her last name?

does it say in the article? thanks! i think she is very cute.

thanks for the info...they are really cute together...sigh... <_< errr i mean... ;)

No problem, you're welcome :)

Her name is Yasmin Brunet, here's her thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=4802

(i hope the link its right agh)

She's 18 now, she's a model too, her agency is Ford, and shes the daughter of a former model, quite famous in Brazil, actually, considered the first brazilian "supermodel", her name is Luiza Brunet. Yasmin lived in the same building as Evandro in NY and they've been living together like since February or something and they say they wanna get married.

No problem, you're welcome :)

Her name is Yasmin Brunet, here's her thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=4802

(i hope the link its right agh)

She's 18 now, she's a model too, her agency is Ford, and shes the daughter of a former model, quite famous in Brazil, actually, considered the first brazilian "supermodel", her name is Luiza Brunet. Yasmin lived in the same building as Evandro in NY and they've been living together like since February or something and they say they wanna get married.

thanks for the info. :flower: cute girl.