Bellazon

Lingerie, Swimwear, and Loungewear Catalog Thread

modelknowledge

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm... why don't you put all that great Lina imaging into Lina's topic?  Doesn't that make more sense since she's been id'd and you posted gazillions of her pics? 

Modelknowledge's idea here for this topic isn't about loading up the posts with yards of images. It's about REPRESENTATION of lines by a model image or 2, or 3 or even 4 - not 600.

But sure, add a few of Lina here. 

the point of this thread is to upload lingerie/swimwear/ nightwear lookbooks and campaigns as well as catalog. A lot of times campaigns  only use one model which then it's okay to only post one model. I don't mind catalog images to be placed here so long as it's not VS since they have their own subforum. I don't mind a large amount of catalog images as long as there is a good mixture of the models. If you don't know who the model is, that's okay. I just don't want Model IDs in here. If I know who a model is, I will  ask you adjust the post so everyone can know who it is. If you know who the model is, share that with the poster too. I just wanted a place for people to upload these images like the catalog fashion thread. A lot of times, people see image of models and don't know who they are (think UMC's Collection Threads) or don't care who they are. In the spirit of helping one another, share your info.

I didn't know about Ishine365 until a few weeks ago. I literally recognized every model on their site (I created a thread for them) and have updated their threads on this forum. I also been adding Miami Swim Week images to this site which a lot of ishine365 models took part of. Which I shared and other were able to find more info or imaegs.

Please upload as many brands and catalogs as you can as well as a variety of models. I don't care about size of images as long as you can identify the model. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...