Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

lol, opening the show again? That sounds almost too good to be true. Fantasy bra AND show opening? Can she possibly get any more VIP?!?! :D

thanks for those pics of the outfits. I'm not a big fan of her first outfit, but I think all the outfits from that theme are bit cheesy. But I really like the two others so that's okay and the first is not disastrous by any means, just not my favorite.

Dangerous segment looks pretty cool. I guess she won't be part of that unless she gets more than 3 outfits? I think 4 outfits have been given to the same girl before or am I mistaken (didn't it happen to Gisele in 2006?) ?

Is "Glamour Goddess" the opening segment?

And this is her second look:

post-23886-0-1446073421-82171_thumb.jpg

And the third one is of course the Fantasy Bra. :)

wow they are hot...thats too bad.i really wants to see adri's fittings maybe in several days those fotos will come out (HOPEFULLY)

btw does anyone have screencaps of adri's fittings from "EXTRA" or pixs from adri's fitting?

=...txs in advance!

a better one

Aww she does't look that good...why cant they leave her hair straight like the store event with the red t shirt!

And that "Dangerous" look is so f*ckin hot, I wish she was in that segment...that one probably looks the sexiest.

:-(

No but it was better than the 3 others on gettyimages.