Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Well...it's not like they are pictures of just any 'ol, people eating'. If they were I wouldn't care, but it's Adriana! C'mon....although maybe they didn't have to zoom right in where you can see the actual food in her mouth...lol

Yea and the most impresive ov all is how she handle the situation very quietly and friendly and that deserves a tribute cuz another celebrity should call bodyguards and u know how all the matter ends.And is really lovely see how Adriana having the fame she has always looks simple well i mean like normal people,available to share and give hugs and autoghraphs,for all her devouted fans :hug:

Do we have to see pictures of people eating?

I wouldn't know what to say if I looked at myself on a website putting food in my mouth.

oh this is nothing in paparazzi world... adri is not their main target, plus she reacted really normal so it turned out rather cute!!!

the worst things i ever heard was taking pics of Johnathan Rhys Meyers while he was crying ON HIS MOTHER'S FUNERAL. that was like everywhere, i saw the title on justjared and did not want to see that.

stalking kate moss is also very ugly, cos she has a daughter and no one cares. there are actual pics of her daughter in school, no kate, just lila.

Well people she's now officially a celebrity. She's no longer ''brazilian victorias secret angel adriana lima''. Now people who are not interested in fashion know her. That's really great. I'm really happy about this. But I'm not sure she's happy about it. Cause she is not an attention freak.