Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

hey guys, i found these pictures on this guy's myspace page, and he says it's adriana lima, but for some reason it kind of looks like her, but it kind of doesn't.  i'm having a big problem with the really tacky clothes, makeup, and jewelry, and the fact that it's some sort of playboy event.  that just doesn't sound like the adriana i know.  what do you guys think:

deebe06e9dd.th.jpg200039646l1we.th.jpg

usually there are other pictures of her from events, and if it's her i would think there would be some shots floating around of her in the same clothes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not that we really needed proof, but i located more pictures from that playboy event with the alleged "adriana", and i think this additional picture i found rests the case! (that it's not her... like, i don't think she gets paid on the side to act like a cheap hooker on a playboy party bus. LOL!)

17479778l9qw.th.jpg

hey, whoever that girl is, she's really hot though....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: :laugh:

adriana?! what the HELL are you doin there? :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

( she is however damn hot :drool: :drool: :drool: )

These are probably reposts, but every time I come on here now and I click for newest post, it still sends me to 'September 3' even though I've already replied on some of them. So sorry if these are reposts, but it never hurts to see the beautiful Adri over and over again

post-839-1132087083_thumb.jpg

post-839-1132087092_thumb.jpg

post-839-1132087100_thumb.jpg

post-839-1132087107_thumb.jpg

post-839-1132087114_thumb.jpg

post-839-1132087121_thumb.jpg

Oh I know ^.^ I just saw them and never saw them before now, so I posted them..

It's just every time I come on here it sends me back to september so now I just made a notepad saying the last page I looked at just in case it happens again <_<