Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Well, only one agency I really trusted...'NEXT' agency in Toronto. I think Ale might be with Next. It's rated #3 in the industry after Ford and Elite. (This guy followed me down the street for a few blocks and gave me his card) The other agencies seemed a bit suspcious (rip-offs) so I never checked them out. I was going away to school and would have never had the time. I was also 21 at the time (A little too old) I turned down Next because I was starting University. I like to look at models but I'm glad I never got into the business myself.

oh right, well whatever makes you happy :wave: heres some pics of Adriana at the VS party in St.Barts awhile ago. She looks gorgeous! :blush:

post-6767-1180913647_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1180913711_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1180913719_thumb.jpg

Hey I'm new here =) I really liked this 4um so i joined xD Ok,so here are some pics of Adri

at the ''Dance for Tolerance Forum

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/oxD...ebutopia6_7.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/oxD...ebutopia6_6.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/oxD...ebutopia6_1.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/oxD...w_candid3_4.jpg

I'll post some more,but right now stupid imageshack is piss*n me off <_<

credit:adrianafans.net

They're all reposts - check a page or two back. :) Welcome to the forums though!

Hey I'm new here =) I really liked this 4um so i joined xD Ok,so here are some pics of Adri

at the ''Dance for Tolerance Forum

post-6570-0-1446089919-59337_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446089919-65649_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446089919-6936_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446089919-72684_thumb.jpg

I'll post some more,but right now stupid imageshack is piss*n me off <_<

credit:adrianafans.net

they are new for me, thank you so much

Are those from recent events? She looks so much better here and her hair is dark again :wub:

Sometimes Adriana looks white, and other times you can really see the African and Indian in her. Plus she can also look very Latino at times as well. It partly depends on how much she's tanned and her hair color. I swear, before I knew she had ANY African blood whatsoever, I used to say to myself, "She kind of looks like she might be a little black here!" and I guess I was right. :)

I like her mixture. She can represent a lot of different racial cultures, and that's awesome. It's one of the reasons why I like her so much. She's like a symbol of EVERYBODY, and FOR everybody... if that makes any sense.

Sometimes Adriana looks white, and other times you can really see the African and Indian in her. Plus she can also look very Latino at times as well. It partly depends on how much she's tanned and her hair color. I swear, before I knew she had ANY African blood whatsoever, I used to say to myself, "She kind of looks like she might be a little black here!" and I guess I was right. :)

I like her mixture. She can represent a lot of different racial cultures, and that's awesome. It's one of the reasons why I like her so much. She's like a symbol of EVERYBODY, and FOR everybody... if that makes any sense.

not really sure what you mean by latino... latinos can be african, african/european, african/indian/european, european/indian, european, etc.

i hope i don't sound like a smartass, just pointing out that latino isn't really a race. :wave:

and i agree with the rest of your post, i love that about her also.

not really sure what you mean by latino... latinos can be african, african/european, african/indian/european, european/indian, european, etc.

i hope i don't sound like a smartass, just pointing out that latino isn't really a race. :wave:

and i agree with the rest of your post, i love that about her also.

Oh no, I know what you mean - that was the wrong word. I was tired when I typed that out and I wasn't thinking all that clearly, sorry!

But I'm glad someone else agrees! :)

I agree with u guys!

I mean...she came from a mixed family, and u can totally see that mix!

I love her eyes...its very exotic..

Every single piece of her came from somewhere...she has the brazilian thing, the african and indian thing, the swiss thing.... like she said "its the hole mix"

She's amazing!! :heart:

*and u're welcome Kadu :)