Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think she could be pregnant again, at least it looks like in the picture and would explain why she's not doing VS already because her belly didn't look like that at the VSFS which was like a day after having Sienna

Because months have past since the VSFS taping and Adriana very well may of had sex and gotten knocked up again. :rofl: ... I think people would just die. I can hear the WTF? seriously? O.o ... noo... Hell no... Why... We're never going to see Adriana!! <angry face>

Didn't she also want a big family? Only got a couple of more years before her age starts to become a liability to the child's health

Well she's going to be 32 so maybe they were looking for a boy because she's not getting any younger & neither is Marko ... I say she's pregnant again, it's the only thing it could explaining why she's sitting on her ass why everyone else in VS is working in Miami and she lives there so don't give me the "she doesn't want to leave her newborn alone" BS

Well she's going to be 32 so maybe they were looking for a boy because she's not getting any younger & neither is Marko ... I say she's pregnant again, it's the only thing it could explaining why she's sitting on her ass why everyone else in VS is working in Miami and she lives there so don't give me the "she doesn't want to leave her newborn alone" BS

^ Dear god she's turning into Heidi o.o

Really? How do you know she's not? Are you her doctor or something? Because she's either pregnant, she's very lazy and does not want to work or VS & her are done because she hasn't done shit since Metrocity