Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Karlie and Lily D. had their fitting today, so I believe Adriana will have hers very soon.

Lily D is a good model but please tell me that is not karlie kloss you are talking about. Amazes me that VS would hire such an unattractive bone rack. Last year when she came out on the runway was catastrophic. Lol. I cant wait to see Adrianas fitting.

Karlie and Lily D. had their fitting today, so I believe Adriana will have hers very soon.

Lily D is a good model but please tell me that is not karlie kloss you are talking about. Amazes me that VS would hire such an unattractive bone rack. Last year when she came out on the runway was catastrophic. Lol. I cant wait to see Adrianas fitting.

Yes, Karlie Kloss is pretty confirmed, but I like her.

She's so cute little girl and. I think she growing very quickly

i hope see more pics of Adri soon and I love seeing Adri during her boxing training. I thing Adriana has put forward this sport, but I don't like watching other vs model boxing on the new vs pics cause for me Adriana is is the one that has put forward the first , it's somehow representative especially now that she doesn't pics it's as if they replace her