Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

we go through this every few weeks. maybe there should just be a thread dedicated to it. she's a troll. she lied to everyone. she said she was adriana's twin. she promised someone money or some shit like that and never got around to giving it to her. she takes credit for other people's pics. she gets banned every time she tries to join us here.

now BACK ON TOPIC.

thank you very much.

Melie, do you think you could you post the pics in your sig and avi? :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hum..are you talking to me? 'cause i hadn't posted on the page so i wondered if you were talking tome or to another Melie or somethin' :blink: :laugh: Anyway, if u were talking to me i'll be happy to post the pics for you ;) :kiss:

just so we are clear, chloe that is with one (e)...which is or was me is not the same as chloee. with the 2 (e's)...please be fully aware WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. Me, jewels007 is NOT chloee(with two e's you see elsewhere).

I don't go to wtf that much anymore, but with the recent lullaby non credit i thought i'd pay a visit..i just noticed some photos of mine have been by this same person and the tag has been removed. oh well...

I'm not ignorant, but when it's a poster of questionable behaviour it does make one wonder. I ain't about to accuse anyone, i'm fully aware old photos end up here there and everywhere and people do this and that to them and they get found and re posted, so that could be what happened here. I just take a bit of offense cause they are rare, not easy to get pics and were first posted at chilax, i haven't seen them posted in their original state without a tag before. i don't know if i've seen them here, but..oh well..what can you do.. i'd like to give people benefit of the doubt.

this one I originally posted at chilax, way back in the day as someone else..

post-638-0-1446079275-7482_thumb.jpg

this one is the one that chloee(with 2 e's, i can't over emphasize this more we are not the same person) posted..

52bokll5cl.th.jpg