Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Omg!!! Thanks again :drool: :drool: Im going crazy of news and new pics plenty!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wanna more & more her pics :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr:

AGREED AGREED AGREED!!!!! more pics more pics addicted to her ADRI ROCK AFTER HER BIRTHDAY WE STILL CELEBRATE :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: thnx for all the pics guys !!!!!!!

I've never found him overly handsome. I still don't. Doesn't mean I can't be happy on their behalf.

And I must admit, he's grown on me since they were first announced as a couple.

In comment #9101, I wrote:

"I actually think they make quite a striking couple."

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1277679

That was on the 11th of June, one or two days before the engagement was announced. So there you go.

But of course there's always the chance you weren't referring to me when you said "everyone".

Well he isn't the most handsome guy on the block but that's okay. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What looks good to me doesn't look good to another person. That's cool. Differences of opinion. Love is a beautiful thing and I am all for it.

I would like to see him smile though. That would be an interesting side to see. On one website, he was described as stoic I don't think so, he is not used to all of the media attention and I will assume that it can be a bit annoying :( :o

Omg I love the new candits :woot: :woot: It's great to see her on the street!

She looks so good! I actually like her outfit, it's a nice casual outfit that suits her & I love her hair simply pulled up like that and with her sunglasses on :wub: & of course her skin tone :heart:

Thanks for pics :flower:

OMG :clap: :ddr:

I love all of the new candids. She looks so elegant, beautiful as usual. I am extremely exited for her about the engagement. Adri seems so happy with him. That is what's important. I wish her all the happiness in the world, because she doesn't need luck.

I love how just a few months ago everyone was slamming Jaric, saying how fugly he is and how much better Adriana could do, and now everyone's like, "OMG, he's sooo handsome and they're so perfect together!" :rofl:

Besides if someone girl here says Jaric is ugly what about their own bf :laugh: just see topic post pics of you bf or pics of me :rofl:

That is true!!

Jaric has given hope to unattractive guys like him now that he has a gorgeous woman. :blink:

He is probably going to work extra hard to keep her ;) .

I love how just a few months ago everyone was slamming Jaric, saying how fugly he is and how much better Adriana could do, and now everyone's like, "OMG, he's sooo handsome and they're so perfect together!" :rofl: