Bellazon

Haifa Wehbe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

** Biography (Source: wikipedia)

Wehbe grew up in Beirut, Lebanon, listening to jazz and R&B. She became a model at a very young age and won the title of "Miss South Lebanon" at age sixteen.

She released her first album, titled It is Time (Arabic: هو الزمن Howa el Zaman) which surprised many people given the low expectations. Although she is not widely regarded as a talented singer, she is famous for her performing abilities and seen by many to be one of the prettiest women in Lebanon.

Her second album I Want to Live (Arabic: بدي عيش Baddi 'Eish) was released in 2005 and is living up to expectations, and this is due to the success of its lead single Hayat Albi which came at major ranks in charts. She remains popular among Lebanon's youth and makes countless television appearances. She has certainly cemented herself in Lebanese popular culture as the ultimate sex symbol.

In July 2005, Wehbe, along with 14 other celebrities from the Arab world, began airing the live pan-Arab reality show series The Valley (Arabic: الوادي El Wadi), based on the French reality show La Ferme C

Actually she is only 30 years old.

Born: March 10, 1976

I'd thought she was at least 40 :blink: I swear

I think its because of allllll that make up than :o

well it's not true that she is 30

she IS in her late 30's)

Is she really in her late 30s? How do you know? Do you know her actual birthday? I'd like to know her real age otherwise it will bother me not knowing it. :p

Actually she is only 30 years old.

Born: March 10, 1976

I'd thought she was at least 40 :blink: I swear

I think its because of allllll that make up than :o

well it's not true that she is 30

she IS in her late 30's)

Is she really in her late 30s? How do you know? Do you know her actual birthday? I'd like to know her real age otherwise it will bother me not knowing it. :p

yes sehs in her 30s but not late she was born in 1970 and i have meet her and in person she doesnt really look fake she looks beautiful

• 1 year later...
1184716082907.jpeg

Are you guys kidding me this chick is almost 40 years old and abandoned her daughter. She has said that she had 7 noses jobs, 2 breast procedures, and those are fake eyes and fake lashes. And if you saw her without the 50 lb :yuckky: s of make up she looks like shit.

Actually, she's 32, born 10 March 1976. Her ex kicked her out of their daughter's life, she belongs to charity groups that encourage young women to not get plastic surgery, and works for Red Ribbon to promote safe sex practices and Aids treatments in the Middle East and Africa. As well as joining with the BBC to promote the teaching of english to non-speakers in international communities to encourage commerce as english is the most commonly spoken language in the world market place.

It took me longer to type this post than to research all that information on her to tell you. Please in future do some research before insulting someone like that, cause at best it's rude and ignorant and worst it's just plain mean.

Que Verdad! (Y)