Bellazon

Hanna Edwinson
Thumbnail

sarnic

:ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

good job everyone! beautiful post  (Elle shoot is amazing but snap pics reveil her spontaneity) we can do grow up these pages! :ridinghorse:

i'm disappointed cause world spike about only vs models and this angel is unknow!

attachicon.gifNIALL HORAN.jpg

i'll try to upload

:wave:

She´s pretty young and she´s going to shool (last year as I know) so it´s normal that she is unknown at the moment. 

That pic with Niall is just a photoshop. :)

She changes from delevopment to the mainboard on Mikas. :)

Yes, she’s young but i don’t understand as possible Mikas exposed her showcard and she did’nt any show, last year she’s walked for Isaxxxx. for example Romee Strijd started modelling many years ago but before December/Vs show she was nobody! she’s the same beauty yesterday and today, or no?
I’ve discovered Hanna last summer cause Mikas is agency of my number one. So I started follow BZ and I added this forum few day ago and I’m happy to do it.

Yes, she’s young but i don’t understand as possible Mikas exposed her showcard and she did’nt any show, last year she’s walked for Isaxxxx. for example Romee Strijd started modelling many years ago but before December/Vs show she was nobody! she’s the same beauty yesterday and today, or no?

I’ve discovered Hanna last summer cause Mikas is agency of my number one. So I started follow BZ and I added this forum few day ago and I’m happy to do it.

Yes, but she worked for asos while the shows. :)

Wait for it. She will do a great job in the future.