Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I have a feeling she's back in New York already. Last night, she was active on social media and watched a tv show on her tablet. So, she either had a very bad jetlag and decided to watch shows in the middle of the night, or she's back in New York :smile:  I feel like she flew to Hamburg for her job and is now back in New York again.

Indeed great news!:D I have never believed in this after the last years, and the commercial direction she went. That she will now try it again at international catwalk. I am happy to hear this! :stormy:

Than good luck Luisa for nice jobs at NYFW. I hope she has more luck than Carolin last year with her try at the Big 4 where her agency seems to have failed.

Hope Women360 mgmt will send her to castings where she has a good chance to get booked!!

I'm really curious about her whole showcard, which full-body image they picked. I thought they were going for a more recent image for the portrait (like from her recent shooting with Victor Robertof) but yeah. Speaking of - I added three more pictures of said shooting :smile: 

I think you misunderstood my post or I didn't word it properly. I'm not discussing her showcard. I'm super excited that Luisa is finally in New York - I didn't expect that after all this time and I'm really happy about it and can't wait for Thursday. I simply said that I was surprised that they picked this photo because I - personally - would've picked a different photo and didn't even consider this one. I was surprised - in a totally neutral kinda way. Not in a "oh my god why the f did they pick this photo, uuugh" kind of way. I didn't mean to discuss their choice, I just voiced my surprise. 

I fully understand what you mean Rose T! I was also little bit surprised about the picture choise of the agency. And I think it is ok that we wonder about or think why they took this pic? There were much better ones which would also show her great body. We need not excuse our thoughs here I think. By knowing this, I was writing nothing first. This little "wondering" has nothing to do that we are not happy about her possible NYFW appearence! And it was out of Luisas hand which pictures they choose.

And yes, normally they take other pictures for show cards which show the total body, more nature, means pure look to see the face without much makeup, etc. esp. when the model is a newcomer and not so well known. But ok this is a different picture but possible it is her entry card!!

But we don't know for what kind of show or lookbook/ showroom they want to place her. Let us wait for Thursday.:D :stormy: Nothing to discuss this is a big week for her and for her fans. We are happy that she made this step and is in NY. And her carreer is hopefully coming to a different level. And I hope she gets her chance! Fingers crossed!

Sadly no news at which castings she was?  That would be very interesting to see the direction her agency will place her.

sorry, i realy missunderstood you, RoseT, my fault...

since none of us knows wich shows Luisa is going to walk at it can also happen that we have to wait some days longer, i hope she will get some bookings for the big shows, not for small ones or side-shows like Alisar most of the time, but nobody knows till she tells or is spotted by one of us :p