Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

This picture reminds me at last year when she was at many public events organized from OE or had much free time to met fans...and there were many pictures like this. I really hope she will leave soon again to NY or Sydney. Possible this fan knows more than we do...? :gocho: Sad that there is a Zero information status at moment how her plans are for the future.

- will she go back to NY?
- to Sydney?

- is she listed IMG worldwide soon?
- or only Sydney...

- publications?
- Shootings?

etc.

Apparently, Luisa was simply shopping in Oldenburg... ;) Sheila, don't see OE everywhere. :D Have you ever thought, that Luisa is simply "parked" at home, while IMG waits for the reactions to the Journal magazine, to decide how they continue with her, and she herself doesn't know yet if she returns to Sydney or NY? :flower: Flying around all the world is not the cheapest thing...

Btw, very funny cap! :thumbsup:

post-67025-0-55927700-1381044161_thumb.j

I hope you are right Mike, ;)  but I don´t understand the sense it makes to "park" Luisa at home.... to wait for the reactions on Jounal magazine, this is wasted time for me I think. Ok "the Jorunal" might be a good magazine but not the "Navel of the World" like Elle or Vogue who have more weight in the fashion world. She has done possible other shootings were we wait for publications? I don´t understand at all what is the policy with her? Is she still with IMG or was this only when she was in Australia?  We don´t know. And how strong is the force of OE and what are the arguments against staying still in Australia or NY and go to castings or Go sees? and it should not be an excuse that she has lost her appartement of time. No problem to share a room with another newcomer model or stay in a hotel until someting is found to stay. This is the daily business of a newcomer model to go to many appointments and not to stay at home to go to a soccer game...? But I think all is not usual in Luisas carreer. But let us wait and see if she will buy a ticket to NY or Sydney but I would prefer NY for her. I think when she would have a book full of shooting jobs the next days than IMG would have not send her home. Questions over questions as you see. But I will wait if something happens after Journal is published. I think our patience is again asked. :neo2:

Hm, I´m sorry but for me the styling looks very old-fashioned and the facial expression of Luisa is frozen... whereas I still LOVE the artistic cover from The Journal. Furthermore Luxuar isn´t my favourite label so it´s a personal dislike, too.  

I also don't like the luxuar shooting. In deed, it looks very cheap and i don't like the hairstyle and her body shape was not in best form. The Journal cover is "ok". In my opinion, the opened mouth is a bit too much open, in this way it looks a bit studid. But her styling and the cover artwork is good.

Indeed, wow very very sexy. I like it but puh, I cannot believe that HB is making such a sexy editorial...

Her body is in a great shape. And she has so long legs. Her face expressions are nearly perfect here for this editorial.
Thank you for posting. :flower: My fave pic of the editorial is the second picture and also the behind szenes picture Libelle

mentioned.