Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I see her hair is getting shorter and shorter and so difficult for Designers to make a good hairstyle.... Kaviar Gauche for example likes long haired girls. Others too.... i think it will be difficult for Luisa in the international szene with such cut...

Designers and fotographers like long hair to make different styles.... :angie:

Luisa looks here in this picture like a boy. ;) Possible she is engaged to Tokio Hotel?

So Luisa is still in Germany and eventually will go with Sarah Anessa to NY this year...let us wait again...as the last half year for her carreer will now start...? :idk:

Source: One-Eins

"avantgardistische Kleider in barocker Location

Sehr schöne Bilder entstanden bei der sehr konstruktiven Zusammenarbeit mit Luisa Hartema und Joe Evans vor einigen Tagen in der Nähe von Düsseldorf. Sowohl die Germany's next Topmodel Gewinnerin von 2012, als auch der Fotograf waren von der gemeinsamen Arbeit sehr angetan - entstanden sind beeindruckende Bilder vor einer sehr imposanten Kulisse. Die Ergebnisse gibt es demnächst hier zu sehen."

Well, good for Luisa, but i really hate that kind of fashion photography. That style is sooo boring, old school and outmoded. Unfortunately it seems Luisa like this style or she (or these photographers) believes that kind of style fits to her. Really don't like. I so much hope, she will connect some fresh and modern photographers and fashion insiders soon. She is so young and cool, but she will look like an old victorian dame on these pics again. 100%. I would really like to know who chooses these photographers. :(

http://www.joeevans.de/gallery.htm

I'm hoping she gets some good pictures out of this regardless, those Fabio Gloor pictures that was simillar themed, wasn't among my favourites. I think she is missing showing her more natural side in photos with little makeup, also photos without any theme in particular would add to her current portfolio.

Some news indeed. But again a testshooting and as it seems again old fashioned..they should give her indeed a younger style. Less makeup, young and fresh look as for Hilfiger Denim...possible.

I think OE has arranged it. Its a typical OE photographer for testshoots.Dont like her fotos very much. But possible Luisa and Joe are good cooperating and will get a good result?

I really hope we see her in time in a magazine... it now gets time that she can show her potential before it is too late and she gets no more chance to show it in these fast moving times...