Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Finally I am also on Bellazon and I can say something to some quotes from others.

In first place, Luisa will never walk major shows like Boss in Germany or internationaly, cause she is has no major international campaigns.

She could become a very good model, if she would be with normal modelagency, who is taking care of her model real model carrier and just being a represantiv on national events. Her walk is and always was good, and the arm thing is not a big problem, there are plenty of topmodels who does those kind of little mistakes, which doesn't stop them to get booked. the pose at the end could be better, but it is much better than in her beginning time. about the mouth open thing on her pictures, in my opinion i really like this look and also it is true she does not get the time to work on her modeling technique, cause oneeins is not interested to make her a real model. but she is still young and she can leave oneeins in a year when her contract extended. so hopefully she will do this, cause she really has a unique look, which could make her a real topmodel.

Thanks Comtrend :flower:.Definitly a second show and no infos from Luisas side at her facebook page. Sad that she is not so interested in her fans.. and posts some pictures before they are published, backstage, some informations etc. But great outfits for Brewster, so she had 4 different outfits...

What kind of designer is Kithe Brewster in the liga of designers? Better than Czar? Don´t know him, her.

I have now seen, Luisa or Iris have now updated the pictures in FB.

He was a debut designer last year. He is most famous for beeing a celebrity stylist, but also done work as a fashion editor. I think he has some good connections in London and Paris after working there for various magazines and designers.

I'm still left with this feeling that Luisa is working around the fashion weeks and not going at them 100%.

She looks great in these backstage pictures, thanks for posting.

There was also couple of gntm 8 contestants walking this show as well, not really a good promotion for gntm to have their previous winner not beeing abel to book a show by herself. It's a similar mistake to what was done during Berlin fashion week last summer, with Luisa only booking Minx and ending up with alot of bad press because of it.

Thanks for all the pictures.

Luisa is back in germany this weekend, but on facebook her cousin writes she will be traveling somewhere again monday. I'm hoping she is heading to Milan (FW 20-26 february) or Paris (FW 26 February - 6 March), not sure if it would be better to have some weeks in advance for Paris and skip Milan though, One thing is for certain atleast, she needs help from a local agency/agent to have more succsess at picking the right castings.

Greetings! :)

Luisa is already at home, a fan met her in Frankfurt airport this morning...

As comtrend, I also believe it would be best for Luisa to skip Milan and properly prepare for Paris and castings. I hope that Munich Models can arrange something for her with Elite Paris and that Pro7 has enough "evidence" of Luisa beeing successful.