Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think she has done too less photoshoots to learn different posings. This would be necessary for her to work with different kind of fotographers and they tell her how to work with the camera. I really hope she has some new editorials shootings the last weeks...? but nowbody knows what she has done and will do the next time. :FootballThread:

OH wow really good news!!! That means she left One Eins? Or is she listed in both agencys?

Have you informed our friend Mike he will be happy I think :gocho::flower:. I think this is positive when she is listed

somewhere else than One Eins. I dont´know this agency. Is it a good one? I will have a look which models are listed there.

The Polaroids are really good!! Good setcard, better one than she has at OE.

This is a really good agency. But in this moment she is listed at both agencys. Maybe there is recently a cooperation between Munich Models an OneEins, because Lena Gerke is also listed at both agencys. Anyway, it's great to see, something moves forward.

Thanks both!Yes I always missed these great polas, shot during GNTM Cycle. She looks incredible at. And she had a good run there and all bookers there were overwelhmed about her topmodel look.

Ah great I know hope her carreer is going on! and possible she will walk at NYFW ?? :woot:

OK

out of Lambertz, not a very beneficial foto of Luisa....

small picture out of OK and for excample Amelie has a big page inside with her heart schoko cook...

next shock: it is not Luisa as a friend of me told.... somebody else, OK did a mistake with this picture.

Luisa.jpg

Thanks both for the updates. Luisa looks elder and much more feminin in these outfits. But great. Yes indeed, again her "Schlenkerarm, and her right death arm" disturbs her walk again very much. She should urgently contact a trainer or train herself or with others...and also train the final pose at the end of the catwalk to give more expressions to the photographers waiting at the end of catwalk. The black model after Luisa did a good pose at the end and looked straight in the cameras.

That was it? Really sad that this was only one show... I think she was booked for promo reasons for the Pro 7 film reportage following soon I think. Possible today she is with the GNTM 8 girls....Really sad what happens to such a talent like Luisa...? I thought MM is taking over her bookings?