Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Good thing Lambertz is over. Now things gets intressting though, will Luisa walk in NY,London,Milan, Paris or will she continue to fade away in germany ?

My guess would be that her chances are slim in NY, since castings are already taking place and you really need more time in the city then one week before fashion week. Allisar went there before berlin fashion week as an example. She haven't been to London yet and I doubt we will see her there either. Milan and Paris would be my bet, she mentioned wanting to work there in a interview during Zurich fashion days (source: http://www.schweizer-illustrierte.ch/stars/luisa-hartema-news-gntm-siegerin-jobbt-im-kaufhaus-shooting-in-zuerich).

yes indeed. I wonder that Luisa had more fun and looked better

and more engaged as at BFW?

I have no idea what her carreer plans are. She gives no informations

and her facebook side is nearly dead. Without her cousin there would be

no pictures or informations.

I have two ideas :

She will get Jenny two or fading in germany like at moment.

Or she will take her chance and trys it international but I am missing

her ambition and the will to be a model....?

the detail pictures are not from luisa. (legs and hands...) this instagram account is a fake account, and these pretended private fotos are not made by luisa. there is a statement about this fact on luisa's fanpage (facebook). all the other pics are token from bellazon and facebook and already well-known. but thanks.

Thanks Zeronull for posting. Something new. Yes this was already informed by Luisa and her family that this is not her istagram account. But I must tell that the pictures there at Instagram are really great! Sad that they are not from Luisa for her loved fans... this would be a great give from her for her fans when it would be from the real Luisa.... but now everybody news it is from another person. But I wonder where he or she got those sometimes private pictures...?

The real Luisa is not very communicate and open in her behaviour forward to her fans. She give no informations and only pictures which are already posted. Before they are at her Facebook they were posted everywhere else. No private greetings or anything. I think it is very frustrating for her fans to get so less informations. Also about her plans or jobs etc. . Some of the fans now get impatient and write requests on Facebook to give more informations or criticise the way how the page is handeled. Those critical posts are mostly deleted some time ago after posted mostly without any comment.

They tell at FB that she is very very busy and has many jobs and so no time to give direct words or informations to her fans. Her cousin does this but for me not very communicative and professional. I wonder what Luisa is doing and this since october? but where are the publications in the magazines? I wonder that other international topmodels have time to communicate with their fans over twitter, instagram and Facebook but Luisa is not able to do.... :cool: