Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I totally agree , and it is obvious that she is not booked for the best shows at BFW like Boss Black, Anja Gockel or Michalski.

I think she is miles away from the models walking for Boss , they all are very trained and have great bodys and perfect walks. She should really work at it. She had so much time to improve her walk. By own, when reflecting her walks from Genf and Zürich or with a trainer, but it seems that she has not worked at it. She has not improved since her first catwalk show. It is really sad and disappointing.

But we don´t know what is her intention, possible she is sufficient with the jobs and the performance she is doing. Aim much money for this kind of jobs and be D Promi from OE.

Lambertz Monday Night

Am 28. Januar laufen die GNTM Models für die legendäre "Schoko & Fashion Show"

Hochkarätige Gäste aus aller Welt folgen gern der persönlichen Einladung von Dr. Hermann Bühlbecker in den Alten Wartesaal in Köln. Internationale Showprominenz, hochrangige Politiker und Diplomaten, Ausnahmesportler und Wirtschaftsführer geben sich dort der Faszination der legendären „Schoko & Fashion“-Show hin, bei der bekannte Models mit süßen Leckereien verzierte Outfits präsentieren und Künstler aller Genres in fesselnden Show-Acts ihr Können zeigen.

Die Lambertz Monday Night wurde von nationalen und internationalen Magazinen unter die Top 10 der deutschen Events gewählt.

Unsere Models dürfen natürlich nicht fehlen - mit bei der Show sein werden:

Amelie Klever

Dominique Miller

Evelyn Keck

Inga Bobkow

Katarzyna Lenhardt

Laura Scharnagl

Luisa Hartema

Marie-Luise Schäfer

Rebecca Mir

Sarah-Anessa Hitzschke

Sara Kulka

oneeins-news.jpg

yes indeed she has to work at her walk that is obvious. Her unique look is not sufficient and she should train her body more. I hope she will now do that. I am interested about the fact if she will be at the New York Fashion week in February? No informations about this from her side. She gives no informations or only few informations at her facebook side, we know nothing about new jobs .... Other models are more communicative. Her fans are a little bit disappointed about that way. We also don´t know what she has done the last month/ weeks. No publications at moment. She should be in Instyle but for her Amelie is inside... mhm.