Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, clubparadise said:

@ngdgu

Of course it depends on the mood of the show, how the designer wants it to be, but hers is always the same. Stiff, sort of tense. Not relaxed at all.

Thanks!  I'll have to make it a point to watch some walks.  One of the few I can really remember is Gisele - I thought she was relaxed and yet confident.  Is she known to have a good walk?  I thought it was good.  I can also remember Lily A. but not in a good way - she seemed a little too relaxed with her body kind of moving from side to side - hard to describe.

3 hours ago, ngdgu said:

Thanks!  I'll have to make it a point to watch some walks.  One of the few I can really remember is Gisele - I thought she was relaxed and yet confident.  Is she known to have a good walk?  I thought it was good.  I can also remember Lily A. but not in a good way - she seemed a little too relaxed with her body kind of moving from side to side - hard to describe.

Yes, Gisele's walk is considered one of the best - other great walkers (imo) include Natasha Poly, Kate G, Naomi, Edita, Frida, Jac, Magdalena, Flavia de Oliveira etc. A lot of people like Karlie's walk, but I'm not really a fan. Lily's is pretty crappy, but she has improved a lot and she's better than Gigi lol