Bellazon

Shlomit Malka
Thumbnail

sarnic

Great, many thanks. I haven't had time to watch past the opening sequence, but I saw still photos and I know she wore a couple other outfits for this show...

These are the stills that might help u skip through it and identify her by the outfit...

post-90043-0-09762500-1426558586_thumb.j

post-90043-0-84874800-1426558599_thumb.j

The whole Factory 54 Summer 2015 fashion show at this link below. Haven't had time to watch it all, but skipping through it I spotted her at

1:51

6:06

12:53 / 13:08

Ok, So you already found all of her looks. The finale begins at 17:01 but it's very fast paced and the camera work was quite hectic so I was unable to spot her. I watched a few times but couldn't make her out. But you probably have a better eye for her than I do so you may want to give it a shot yourself when you get a chance! I tried! Sorry : (

Looks like I did well :), thanks for your patience, I don't have nearly as much as you do, the show was pretty long, so basically I was counting on recognizing the particular outfits/colors that I saw in her still pics. I couldn't identify her in the finale either, too many people on the runway, quite the crowd really...

I was quite bored and had the time so I don't mind at all. I'm always on here lurking and enjoying all the hard work that you and Edernez do on this page so I figured that I should contribute as well!  If you come across anymore of those videos feel free to let me know about them and I can go through them! Always willing to help, especially for Shiloh!