Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the hair color, it suits her pretty well and I like her makeup too. It fits the PUNK theme, I don't like the dress though, she could have done better

Have you guys heard anything about Brooklyn's new TV show:

Friends With Better Lives: Midseason, Not Yet Scheduled

Who’s in it?: Kevin Connolly, James Van Der Beek, Brooklyn Decker, Rick Donald, Zoe Lister Jones, and Majandra Delfino

Who made it?: Dana Klein, Aaron Kaplan, Rick Donald, Zoe Lister Jones, and Majandra Delfino. James Burrows directed the pilot.

What’s it about?: A multicamera comedy about a group of friends in their thirties.

I did, her character will be named Jules, it will be on CBS and there's no date for it yet. From what I've seen I think it will be a lot like Friends and it was the same writer and one of the producers from Will & Grace.

Here's a little note on her character from Deadline.com

EXCLUSIVE: Just Go With It andBattleship star Brooklyn Decker is set as a lead opposite James Van Der Beek in Dana Klein’s CBS comedy pilot Friends With Better Lives, which is directed by James Burrows. The multi-camera project, from 20th Century Fox TV and Aaron Kaplan’s Kaplan Entertainment, revolves around six 30-something friends who each think the other has it better. Decker will play one of them Jules, a former model who was discovered in a mall when she was 13. Very open minded, she sincerely wishes the best for everyone. Decker, a model herself, recently did an arc on FX’s The League and guest starred on Fox comedy New Girl, also produced by 20th TV. She is with Gersh and Authentic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...