Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

She is NOT a contracted model, that's the reason why she's not @ VSFS, or why she doesn't have any lingerie pictures ... B/c she doesn't have a contract, the only contracted VS models are: Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi, Miranda, Behati & i think Candice & Rosie

You forget Doutzen! She's an angel at least until the end of the year... :)

Sorry, last time i forgot Miranda, i always forget someone :laugh: ... But the point is: Brooklyn is NOT a contracted model

That would be my dream cover :laugh: ... They shooted together @ the Maldives, so there's a little chance to see a duo cover w/Bar&Brooklyn :heart:

SI already made duo/group covers ... So i have my hopes!

You can't beat my source 'cuz ... Brooklyn herself is my source :laugh:

I asked her last week if she had a VS contract, & this was her answer:

"Oh I wish! No that is not true, hopefully my relationship will grow with them but it is still very new!"

She is NOT a contracted model, that's the reason why she's not @ VSFS, or why she doesn't have any lingerie pictures ... B/c she doesn't have a contract, the only contracted VS models are: Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi, Miranda, Behati & i think Candice & Rosie

I surrender, MissLimaVzla :o :o I did my own research and I read Candice Swanepoel's comment that Brooklyn has a small contract with VS.

Probably, the quote itself wasn't true from the first place. Thanks.

You can't beat my source 'cuz ... Brooklyn herself is my source :laugh:

I asked her last week if she had a VS contract, & this was her answer:

"Oh I wish! No that is not true, hopefully my relationship will grow with them but it is still very new!"

I surrender, MissLimaVzla :o :o I did my own research and I read Candice Swanepoel's comment that Brooklyn has a small contract with VS.

Probably, the quote itself wasn't true from the first place. Thanks.

I know hahaha, i read that too ... But i couldn't believe that VS gave her a contract so fast & like i said we only have a few swim&PINK pictures, VS is not goin' to give a contract to a girl & use her that little, is a total waste of money + back in october i asked her if she went to the VSFS casting & she told me that she's been tryin' to do the show since 2006 but she never make it :(

That's the reason i decided to ask her about her VS status:) ... Let's wait & see what happens, i would LOVE to see Brooklyn havin' a VS contract & get some really sexy lingerie shoots & tons of swim pictures, i think it's a matter of time before Brooklyn starts doin' more&more VS work, she's just perfect for them!