Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

so she hasn't got any bank? what a metafora - bank duh , such stupidities like me didn't get it

does the name Guy Oseari tell you smth? :brows:

*desperately browsing google* oh no it says "no results for 'Guy Oseari'

then i don't know

i have any idea about Carmen but Daria ... :/ why is she smart in your opinion? i've reda some interviews (not many) and she didn't looked like that

about Doutzen, firstly i didn't feel it too i mean when somebody said she supports Greenpeace and UNISEF i thought "u kidding me right" taht's what every holywood star says, but when her interview for Vogue hmm i dunno whether she was prepared to talk about it or she really is smart

idk she is interesting, I didn't read her interviews that much tho, but I feel there is smth inside her head, I like how she is interested in many other things not connected with fashion. But you know smartness is such a subjective thing, someone finds one person smart and interesting and others don't. I don't know what being smart means, I wonder but I didn't find a question. I have kind of 2 ways of understanding the word "smart"

Doutzen is probably a very nice girl but I think she should not try that hard to seem sweet and caring about the world's problems and stuff, you know?

i have any idea about Carmen but Daria ... :/ why is she smart in your opinion? i've reda some interviews (not many) and she didn't looked like that

about Doutzen, firstly i didn't feel it too i mean when somebody said she supports Greenpeace and UNISEF i thought "u kidding me right" taht's what every holywood star says, but when her interview for Vogue hmm i dunno whether she was prepared to talk about it or she really is smart

idk she is interesting, I didn't read her interviews that much tho, but I feel there is smth inside her head, I like how she is interested in many other things not connected with fashion. But you know smartness is such a subjective thing, someone finds one person smart and interesting and others don't. I don't know what being smart means, I wonder but I didn't find a question. I have kind of 2 ways of understanding the word "smart"

Doutzen is probably a very nice girl but I think she should not try that hard to seem sweet and caring about the world's problems and stuff, you know?

u feel what is in Daria's head? wow then u r v smart indeed

everything is kinda complicated for you about smartness, erm for it is very simple, i mean i know just one way when ppl are smart and that's it

Doutzen: agree with you, it is annoying when everybody immediatly became interested in the world's problems, that's so fake, i mean there are Angelina, Bono and that's enough, what annoys me the most that most of then indeed don't care about it much

so she hasn't got any bank? what a metafora - bank duh , such stupidities like me didn't get it

does the name Guy Oseari tell you smth? :brows:

*desperately browsing google* oh no it says "no results for 'Guy Oseari'

then i don't know

my bad :ninja: , it's Oseary ;)

Watch or listen to Guy Oseary music videos, songs, live performances, concerts and more on AOL Music. ... Guy Oseary began his career in the music business at ...

he is producer, erm worked with Madonna, ow i think i got it so he is Alves' "bank"?

everything is kinda complicated for you about smartness, erm for it is very simple, i mean i know just one way when ppl are smart and that's it

Doutzen: agree with you, it is annoying when everybody immediatly became interested in the world's problems, that's so fake, i mean there are Angelina, Bono and that's enough, what annoys me the most that most of then indeed don't care about it much

haha :laugh: I am not smart sadly :(

everything is complicated for me. I always try to get a least 2 sides of the problem, compare, think and it makes me feel even more confused. And what is a smart model (person) in your opinion?

yeah, I think if you really care you should do some charity or whatever, not talk about it

my bad :ninja: , it's Oseary ;)

Watch or listen to Guy Oseary music videos, songs, live performances, concerts and more on AOL Music. ... Guy Oseary began his career in the music business at ...

he is producer, erm worked with Madonna, ow i think i got it so he is Alves' "bank"?

yeah, he is a rich producer and her husband :laugh:

haha :laugh: I am not smart sadly :(

everything is complicated for me. I always try to get a least 2 sides of the problem, compare, think and it makes me feel even more confused. And what is a smart model (person) in your opinion?

yeah, I think if you really care you should do some charity or whatever, not talk about it

erm it is very simply for me everything about smartness is in 1 word 'inteligent' look what says dictionary: having the capacity for thought and reason, possessing sound knowledge, exercising or showing good judgment, endowed with the capacity to reason

in general that is a person who is able to analyse and cope with problems, is aware of various different areas

how do u think doutzen is so damn smart? shes the smartest model out there.

wow... i love how a book by Paul Ferrini sparks the "smartest" topic.

I think everyone is smart... in their own way... but there are others that are just intellectual.

I think doutzen is one of them. I mean how many models can honestly talk about or even mention a Somali-born Dutch feminist?

Like... I think Sasha Pivovarova is very smart. Others may not think so because she's not so proficient in Enlish, but hey... ask her about Tolstoy and she'll tell you all that she knows.