Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

thats good advice, ill try to stop obbesessing! hah but what you say is true, shes just to real of a person not to be so taken by her :)

doutzy doutzy doutzy :wub:

I know she's such a great person, and i like models because there in a business that you cant fool around so there actually more mature and nicer than other twenty year olds. just thought id say that. :)

According to a Dutch Gossip Magazine Doutzen is now in love with Sven Kramer.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/57496341/Sch...del.html?p=16,1

Dutch Version:

AMSTERDAM - Europees Kampioen schaatsen Sven Kramer (20) is tot over zijn oren verliefd op het 22-jarige topmodel Doutzen Kroes. De vonk tussen de twee, die allebei uit Friesland afkomstig zijn, sprong over op de schaatsbaan van Thialf. Dat meldt weekblad Privé. In eerste instantie waren Sven en Doutzen vrienden, maar na een tijd van intensief chat- en sms-contact, kwam er liefde om de hoek kijken. Sven beëindigde onlangs zijn relatie met collega-schaatster Annette Gerritsen.

Doutzen, die in New York woont, had lange tijd een relatie met model Eddy . Naar verluidt had het nieuwe liefdespaar hun relatie het liefst zo lang mogelijk geheim willen houden. Geruchten gaan dat de ex-geliefden van Sven en Doutzen namelijk nog niet op de hoogte zijn...

Translation:

Amsterdam - European Skating Champion Sven Kramer (20) is in love with 22 your old topmodel Doutzen Kroes. Sparks were flying between the two, who are both from Friesland, on the Ice Rink Thialf.

This is according to gossip magazine Prive. At first Sven and Doutzen were friends but after intensive chatting and textmessaging love was in the air. Not too long ago Sven ended his relationship with fellow skater Annete Gerritsen

Doutzen, who lives in New York, had a long time relationship with model Eddy. The couple want to keep their relationship a secret as long as possible. Rumours goes that their ex-lovers don't know about Sven and Doutzen.

aww that's great!! :clap: but it's from a gossip magazine. for all we know it could just be a rumor :blink:

i'm happy for her either way :hehe:

Aww that's great!! :clap: but it's from a gossip magazine. for all we know it could just be a rumor :blink:

i'm happy for her either way :hehe:

It could be. But this interview is from July 8th 2007 in a Dutch paper:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/vrouwenrelatie/46025591/MADE_IN.html

Dutch

"Vroeger deed ik aan korfbal, en ik was een goede en fanatieke schaatsster. Sinds kort heb ik contact met Sven Kramer. We zagen elkaar veel op de schaatsbaan Thialf. Nu msn'en en mailen we."

Translation

I use to play korfball and I was a good and fanatical skater. Since a while I have contact with Sven Kramer. We saw eachother a lot on the Ice Rink of Thialf. Now we are talking on msn and we e-mail.

maybe i misunderstood, i thought the guy that the gossip mag was saying she was with was two years younger and i saw in a previous interview that she liked mature men, so i just thought that it was def a rumor since she preferred older men and this guy shes rumored to be with is younger and certianly less mature.

plus with her skyrocket success, im sure there are lots and lots of rumors throughtout the press about her, and im sure its all lies lies lies. :whistle:

oh i understand! i meant to say the gossip magazine news was rumors, not her interview, i believe anything doutz says. sorry! :blush: