Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She's just more curvy (in modelling world not in real world) but designers like her since they still use her for Ads , fashion shows esp HC . Like isabeli Fontana she's "curvier" too but she is a supermodel , a gorgeous one and they don't try to make her lose weight , even if they do i doubt she will , same as Doutzen

Now Other models that u guys mention No question about it they're toos skinny , that's not even skinny ,it's Scrony , it's 1 thing having a woman's body other's a skeleton's "body" it's not attractive at all , i kno all about it i use to be skinnier and everytime i went to look for clothes in reg stores everyone(sales associates , not only every person that i knew) told me i was very very skinny , but back then i couldn't help it , no mutter how much i ate, it was just in my genes , but after my body totally changed , and i'm average now (or well i think so).

1 thing i don't understand...Do models want to be that skinny or do they make them lose weight? Becouse unless they're anorexic/bolimic (which they can't control) they can't stand front of the mirror and not think theyr skinny enoough?

She's just more curvy (in modelling world not in real world) but designers like her since they still use her for Ads , fashion shows esp HC . Like isabeli Fontana she's "curvier" too but she is a supermodel , a gorgeous one and they don't try to make her lose weight , even if they do i doubt she will , same as Doutzen

Now Other models that u guys mention No question about it they're toos skinny , that's not even skinny ,it's Scrony , it's 1 thing having a woman's body other's a skeleton's "body" it's not attractive at all , i kno all about it i use to be skinnier and everytime i went to look for clothes in reg stores everyone(sales associates , not only every person that i knew) told me i was very very skinny , but back then i couldn't help it , no mutter how much i ate, it was just in my genes , but after my body totally changed , and i'm average now (or well i think so).

1 thing i don't understand...Do models want to be that skinny or do they make them lose weight? Becouse unless they're anorexic/bolimic (which they can't control) they can't stand front of the mirror and not think theyr skinny enoough?

ugh Isabel Fontana....I love her...shes gorgeous...your right, when models first start out hey like them to be ultra thin becasue theyre supposed t be hangers for the clothes.....not stick out, and certain ones for their beauty or unique quirky look(stella tennant,ew) and yea they become supermodels...more recognizeable so they have that selling factor so tehy dont have to be as rail thin. I dont think anyone wants to be anorexic...some im sure liek to be that thin bt it must be hard to maintain...then to be just healthy...

With the "bulemic/anorexic" i meant that the models become that because they HAVE to be that thin ;) If I hear that girls die because they hunger 3 three days before a show... that business has to make you ill.

And of course, i also think that the girls look pretty (Tiiu, Inguna, Natasha etc wouldn't be in my top10 if I wouldn't), but they would look - like Ben said - better if they would eat a hamburger more.

Doutzen on the cover of Avantgarde (a Dutch fashion magazine)

1rv5.jpg2uu5.jpg

Oh thank you so , much I'm glad to finally see her in some covers , even tho they're dutch , she should appear more tho.

So can we write e-mails to the big fashion magazines , and request to put her on the cover???