Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Is it just me or has Doutzen's you know what increased in size? Is it possible that she might have had very very slight, minor work done to enhance her size? I emphasize slight. Please don't take offense, as I am only making a suggestion that she might have. Its is her right to, since it is also part of her job to show her body. Many women do, so it would not be unusual by any means, especially when it might be very, very slight. Regardless, she looks very good and beautiful as always. She is my favorite. 

^ :huh: Do you think she had a breast augmentation or something? It's usually the result of gaining them from pregnancy and she's breast feeding right now anyways so she would shrink down to her normal size. She wouldn't want to risk plastic surgery during that period.

Looks good! :)

I have a feeling we might see her in Vogue Paris June/July 2015 (hopefuly the cover) because there are candids from that shoot with Doutzen in white and/or gold. (would be a shame if those pictures are not used)

This ed in May is all about black and yellow.

post-16474-0-1446079600-2295_thumb.jpg

I kinda like the editoral :heart: love her strong look! Yeah the candids are better but thats almost always, just like paparazzi shots from a vs shoot are always hotter then the actual one they end up with :p but anyway thanks for the updates all :heythere:

post-71106-0-1446079602-21963_thumb.jpg

@doutzen: Gilles made a souvenir for me with things he collected from the beach while I was in hair and make up in between pictures! Thanks for the great time and beautiful pictures @gilles_bensimon @sagliogeraldine @hannah_murray1 @rudilewis

IMDB.com has finally updated some information about the project she was doing last October in LA. She was shooting a short French drama movie called; J'marche pas en arrière. That's about all the information there having.

(Via Dadum from TheFashionSpot)

Good to know