Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

"Super leuk #sensation met the sisters hihi;)"

post-34463-0-1446074641-58823_thumb.jpg

"Was super leuk!! Kort maar krachtig!! RT @liekevanlexmond: Volgend jaar weer gezellig naar sensation!!!!"

post-34463-0-1446074641-61909_thumb.jpg

&& she also tweeted

"Wauw today was amazing! I shot my first scene in my very first movie: #NovaZembla so happy to have this chance in life!! LOVE"

Twitter.com/DoutzenKroes

media_11.jpg

During the dance event Sensation Innerspace has collected almost 400,000 euros for dance4life, the organization that inspires young people to take action against HIV and AIDS. The yield was achieved by including the donation from ticket sales and an auction.

Prior to the event, organized a dinner for dance4life Sensation and the 'friends4life', people who annually donate a substantial amount of dance4life. At dinner that was provided by Ron Blaauw and was held at the home of founder Duncan Stutterheim, Sensation, 12 unique items were auctioned.

Led by auctioneer Jan Wolter van den Berg include a Knotted Chair by Marcel Wanders (7,000 euros), a measure greet with Richard Branson (8,000 euros) and a private dinner by the four chefs Ron Blaauw, Jonnie Boer, Hans van Wolde and Sergio Herman (60,000 euros) at auction. The sailboat of dance4life ambassador Doutzen Kroes went to an amount of 9,500 euro changed hands.

Topper of the evening was a space flight which went out for 120,000 euros. The auction lot was offered by Space Expedition Curacao. The buyer of the space is like Doutzen Kroes and Erica Terpstra in 2014 one of the first 100 astronauts on commercial space flights from Curacao.

Doutzen`s interview in Dutch ... I guess it`s about her space flight and Sensation :D Anything interesting?

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/sites/default/fi.../DS20110704.pdf

She sold her boat at the Dance4Life event. The bidder who offered 35000 euros was suddenly nowhere to be found so she said she'd explain all about the boat in her bikini if it would get a better price. :ninja: