Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

You wanna know something funny? I went over to my local Victoria's Secret store and spoke to some of the sales associates there (YES, I do know some girls there :brows: ) and y'know what? They had ZERO clue about the "Exclusive Supermodel Obssession-related materials" that PinkCouture is talking about. Unless there is a special "gratis" within the next week, I'm very eager to know what PC is hiding. :chicken:

But I did get some info about the "Supermodel Obsessions" launch and it turns that it is NOT a new line of bras or panties, but a promotional deal where each of the VS Angels pick their favorite "items" from the store. Pretty LAME, if you ask me.

Anyway, I've got another new VS ad for all of you! The scan below is over 5MB.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

post-18518-0-1446071391-13508_thumb.jpg

I don't know about y'all, but I love it.

:laugh:

Somebody Vampire something over at bellazon, is saying that the Supermodel Obsessions launch is not actually a line of underwear and etc it's just supermodels picks, and that is absolutely wrong! I don't know where he/she got this info but it's 100% false, it's actually a line of underwear and lounge wear, as said in the actual PR statement

http://fullpic.com/pdfs/19.pdf

If it was just "Their favorite things" they wouldn't be taking pictures of them in the new line, or in the past with Alessandra. Just to let people know so they aren't mislead.

^^HAH! That's so funny. So my information was wrong, my apologies. :idk: Well, that's what happens when you speak with VS employees, I guess. :pinch: I'm gonna march over there later and give those girls a spanking.

So....apparently there is more than one ad for the 7 For All Mankind line and, so far, I've seen three of them. I posted the two-fer scan in the previous page and now here's the other two.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29600198.24f3e5.jpg

29600241.089af1.jpg

The links for these scans are only temporary! If they don't work, let me know ASAP!

You wanna know something funny? I went over to my local Victoria's Secret store and spoke to some of the sales associates there (YES, I do know some girls there :brows: ) and y'know what? They had ZERO clue about the "Exclusive Supermodel Obssession-related materials" that PinkCouture is talking about. Unless there is a special "gratis" within the next week, I'm very eager to know what PC is hiding. :chicken:

But I did get some info about the "Supermodel Obsessions" launch and it turns that it is NOT a new line of bras or panties, but a promotional deal where each of the VS Angels pick their favorite "items" from the store. Pretty LAME, if you ask me.

The material/information I have, most VS associates will not "receive" until either later this week or on launch week.

The "special surprise" I have for launch week, most VS associates probably do not know about yet. Also, the surprise is probably something you all will eventually "see" (that was a clue ;) ), but I am giving you all first dibs view :)

There is a gratis next week, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the Supermodel Obsession launch.

VS always had a Supermodel Obsession collection, but it was never really "focus" until last season. This season it is around glamour sleepwear/lingerie and realxed sleepwear. Every season from now on there should be some sort of new addition to the collection. And the Angels are not the one who choose the items ;)

HAH! That's so funny. So my information was wrong, my apologies. :idk: Well, that's what happens when you speak with VS employees, I guess. :pinch: I'm gonna march over there later and give those girls a spanking.

Most associates do not know anything, but I won't get started on that :ninja:

Here's some more Calvin Klein advertisements of Doutzen by request. Each scan is over 5MB.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan! (If the scan isn't loading, let me know ASAP!)

29600270.f77d93.jpg

29600274.095ce6.jpg

Both of these ads appear in the September 2008 issue of U.S. Marie Claire magazine. I still have a couple more CK ads, so keep checking back..... :blush:

she used to be my favorite model.i still really,really like her,but she's not my fav :p

i saw "her" in the madame tussauds in amsterdam.but unfortunately she doesn't look like the real doutzen.i will post some pictures of her soon.

@VampireHorde: thanks a lot,for these beautiful pictures <33