Bellazon

Pharrell Williams
Thumbnail

miamaia

Pharrell's Collaboration With Madonna: Speaker-Bleeding Fun

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2007 02:35 PM EST

Pharrell Williams stepped out Wednesday night for the launch of his New York store featuring his Billionaire Boys Club clothing line and Ice Cream sneakers. But, turns out, the in-demand producer (who recently contributed the song "Why Should I Be Sad" to Britney Spears's Blackout) is working up a Material project of a different sort – a musical collaboration with Madonna. "It was sick," Williams told PEOPLE about working with her. "I don't want to say so much. I'd rather for you to hear. It's mean though." Uh, mean? "It makes the speaker bleed," he says, clarifying. "It's heat."

post-15693-1196871607_thumb.jpg

Tommy Lee Hosts Party at Le Baron at Rokbar

(EXCLUSIVE, Premium Rates Apply) MIAMI BEACH, FL - DECEMBER 06: MIAMI BEACH- DECEMBER 6: ***EXCLUSIVE*** MSTRKRFT and Pharell Williams at Sky Bar at The Shore Club December 6 2007 in Miami Beach, Florida.

78299962.jpg 78299965.jpg

MIAMI - DECEMBER 07: (L-R) Belvedere vodka sponsored Craig Robin'sparty during Art Basel Miami Beach December 07, 2007 in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Don Bowers/Getty Images for Belvedere Vodka)

so for example

Georgio Pace, Gregiore Marone and Sabinna Belli were there... and PHARRELL :blush:

8025705.jpg 8025706.jpg 8025707.jpg 8025711.jpg 8025712.jpg