Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 5/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, jessicanicole said:

Same. A broken record of negativity. Not a fan of her look? Go somewhere else rather than reposting the same criticism again and again and again :dry: 

Well, to change the mood I'm happy to say that I think she is a great natural beauty with killer eyes and a million dollar smile.  

a lot of comments on her IG say the same thing, i'm sure is not something new for her..i said what i said because i like her not just for her look, she's such a nice girl too and it kills me seeing her like this..Vita did the same thing but thanks god she understood it wasn't worth it, i hope she'll do the same

On 5/22/2020 at 11:22 AM, peroxideblonde said:

a lot of comments on her IG say the same thing, i'm sure is not something new for her..i said what i said because i like her not just for her look, she's such a nice girl too and it kills me seeing her like this..Vita did the same thing but thanks god she understood it wasn't worth it, i hope she'll do the same

IG is a cesspool of virtue signaling. Don't bring that crap here to pander you.

She looks toned as ever. Not skinny fat so you can't say she isn't healthy. Also works with a personal trainer.

Hip is bone, you can't lose hips. It's still wider than her bust in the red pants pic so I don't know what you're going on about.

15 hours ago, alexdebary said:

IG is a cesspool of virtue signaling. Don't bring that crap here to pander you.

She looks toned as ever. Not skinny fat so you can't say she isn't healthy. Also works with a personal trainer.

Hip is bone, you can't lose hips. It's still wider than her bust in the red pants pic so I don't know what you're going on about.

She have a small waist, that helps but there's nothing else..She doesn't fill her pants, they are 3 size too big now..this is not a healthy body (at least her face still looks good) but if you like this look good for you

Alright folks, time to stop the weight chit-chat. As everything in life, some will like it and some will not but what we definitely don't need is an endless discussion about it. Move on or take it to PMs.

Also, Daniela does indeed check her Bellazon thread and is a forum member so consider that before acting like an asshole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...