Bellazon

Runway

rosada

Her catwalk is just...unique.

No model can walk like Gisele and Natasha. Gisele is slightly better than Natasha because of the turn. :drool:

I think the same.

No one can walk like miss Bundchen.

:laugh:

To tell the truth i didnt like her at first, but as my knowledge expand i see there's no one could be better than her :blush:

Her catwalk is just...unique.

No model can walk like Gisele and Natasha. Gisele is slightly better than Natasha because of the turn. :drool:

I think the same.

No one can walk like miss Bundchen.

:laugh:

To tell the truth i didnt like her at first, but as my knowledge expand i see there's no one could be better than her :blush:

lolz

that's ok, I could never imagine Gisele becoming an icon like that,

she really surprised me with all her talent, I didn't know how capable she was.

For me she was just like the others at first.

lolz

OH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH, tell me about her, your from Brazil, you must know better than any of those idiots. How was she like from the begining, and how do ppl think about her ??? Im desperate to know !!! :drool:

lolz

OH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH, tell me about her, your from Brazil, you must know better than any of those idiots. How was she like from the begining, and how do ppl think about her ??? Im desperate to know !!! :drool:

I tell to you, I'm from brazil and I live here... in here she is really a icon, she never could walk along the beach without security, when she comes here all the country talk about it, and all the gossip shows talk and follow here for all the places that she visits.

In here she've become famous about 2000, but in this season she could still walk at the streets without security, but in 2003 It was impossible.

all the people here like her very much because at first she is so simple and she is not like that kind of person who like humiliate the others. And she is always friendly with the midia and photographers...

I don't know if it is enough to you understand who she is here. but if you wanna know something else just ask...

:blush:

I LOVE Gisele's walk. I think every top model should have a decent walk, like at least as good as Eugena's and Natasha's. Sadly that's not true. Stam has an absolutely horrendous walk. Some girl who has never been a model before could easily out do her.

Gisele really is like a hurricane here.

No one knows Adriana or Alessandra,

but Gisele can stop a whole city, like she did with the traffic last Fashion Rio.

And even the Brazilian celebrities are crazy about her.

It's exciting.

I tell to you, I'm from brazil and I live here... in here she is really a icon, she never could walk along the beach without security, when she comes here all the country talk about it, and all the gossip shows talk and follow here for all the places that she visits.

In here she've become famous about 2000, but in this season she could still walk at the streets without security, but in 2003 It was impossible.

all the people here like her very much because at first she is so simple and she is not like that kind of person who like humiliate the others. And she is always friendly with the midia and photographers...

I don't know if it is enough to you understand who she is here. but if you wanna know something else just ask...

:blush:

Wow, thank you so much :laugh: Im always worried ppl in Brazil would treat her badly if she ever comes back and lives there ... :p But its ok now, i hope it'll be safe for my baby :p :p :p ( sorry im just so obsessed with her :blush: ). :laugh:

OK, if theres a very big party in errr...Rio De-whatever and the guests are the top singers, the top actors, the top models and Gisele Bundchen. Who will draw the most attention ??? :drool:

Gisele really is like a hurricane here.

No one knows Adriana or Alessandra,

but Gisele can stop a whole city, like she did with the traffic last Fashion Rio.

And even the Brazilian celebrities are crazy about her.

It's exciting.

:drool: Im so happy they do that, i'd do that too :laugh: :evil:

gisele for me is the best model of all times, she changed the pattern, before her all models were heroin chic than in 1994 appear a sexy healthy pretty brazilian girl that opens the market for brazilians like, isabeli fontana, fernanda tavares, mariana weikert, caroline ribeiro, etc. and makes everything change (sorry for my english, that's the bad thing of portuguese :laugh: )

Did you know that gisele made mor than 7000 covers of magazines in all world and Lady Di was the only person that did more covers than she???