Bellazon

Runway

rosada

she's stunning in that show! I love her with that hair-color, wouldn't mind seeing it like that again :drool:

i agree.she`s so much beautiful with the dark blond hair :blush: ,but unfortunatelly michellabella,i believe we`ll never see her with that hair color again. :( she seems to like so much that common blond...

yeah I liked it dark dark blonde. I don't mind it honey blonde, but lately it is a little too light. :(

i totally agree. :cry: and i really think she doesn`t need to tan so much.i don`t find tanned skin that beautiful and besides that,she`ll damage her skin.at least she stopped smoking...

yeah she tanned alot up until about 26/27 I think...now she does seem to always be paler, which is good :p

now I would just love to see the hair a little darker too :wub:

that`s true but i think she just stop tanning so much and "blonding" her hair because of her pregnancy.she said in an interview for brazilian magazine caras in 2004 that she loves tanning.she knows it`s not good but she loves the sun.then,i`m not so optimist,i trully believe,after giving birth to her baby,she`ll run to a beauty parlor to color her hair and after,she`ll run to a beach,carrying up her baby to tan him/her too. :whistle: :laugh:

haha, well you're probably right. She loves the sun and nature and surfing. She just needs to wear sun-screen while enjoying it all :whistle:

I don't know if its true, but I've heard going "blonder" can get a model more jobs? that is what I have heard anyway...not that Gi ever had to worry about that :laugh:

haha, well you're probably right. She loves the sun and nature and surfing. She just needs to wear sun-screen while enjoying it all :whistle:

I don't know if its true, but I've heard going "blonder" can get a model more jobs? that is what I have heard anyway...not that Gi ever had to worry about that :laugh:

ah,i still prefer pale skin.i don`t like the athletic surfer style at all,but if gisele is happy,that`s what counts.now,i don`t know how things are in the usa,but for some strange reason,here-brazil-women who are already blond,looove to light their hair much more.i`m not saying all of them do it.but there`s this idea that blonds are more beautiful.that is what it seems to me.i have a friend whose hair is really beautiful,not too dark,not too blond.the hair stylists alwys insists for her doing lights(don`t know if i said it right),just to "open"her hair color,as they say.i really don`t understand it.the same occurs with me-i dyed my hair dark blond-,that`s something that i can`t understand.but ,it`s a fact that there are many more white models than any other ethnicities working around.

by the way,

fause haten-2000/01.obs:i would kill to have my hair the same color as gisele`s in these photos without needing to color it.

post-34682-1255646904_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646913_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646921_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646930_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646940_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646950_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646979_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255646990_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255647003_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255647016_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255647030_thumb.jpg

these runway pics are new to me thank you :flower:

It's pretty much the same way here in the US. Seems everyone wants to go blonde or blonder. If not all the time, at least once in their lives. :p

I am like your friend then. Since I have this dark blonde/light brown color naturally, stylists always want to put in "highlights" to brighten me up. They say this blondish/brownish color can look "dull". Which I agree it can to an extent. A little highlight is good, but if you keep going back for more, you will end up being too blonde all over, which is probably the case for Gi. She should just keep the light brown base color and only add a few highlights, not all over!

I do miss this color on her though. I also miss having an angel with that color hair. Seems all the angels are either real blonde, or real brunette. No "honey" girls :/

ah,i still prefer pale skin.i don`t like the athletic surfer style at all,but if gisele is happy,that`s what counts.now,i don`t know how things are in the usa,but for some strange reason,here-brazil-women who are already blond,looove to light their hair much more.i`m not saying all of them do it.but there`s this idea that blonds are more beautiful.that is what it seems to me.i have a friend whose hair is really beautiful,not too dark,not too blond.the hair stylists alwys insists for her doing lights(don`t know if i said it right),just to "open"her hair color,as they say.i really don`t understand it.the same occurs with me-i dyed my hair dark blond-,that`s something that i can`t understand.but ,it`s a fact that there are many more white models than any other ethnicities working around.

by the way,

fause haten-2000/01.obs:i would kill to have my hair the same color as gisele`s in these photos without needing to color it.

Hi Nathali, i so agree with you!!!! I always think people look their best with their natural hair colour!!! And I love brown and dark hair! It' so much prettier than blonde! (Maybe I only think this because I am totally blonde!)

And Gisele, Adriana and Ale look their best with their natural hair colour. It always looks so fake with this mass of light highlights and extensions. I don't get it.

by the way,

Hi Nathali, i so agree with you!!!! I always think people look their best with their natural hair colour!!! And I love brown and dark hair! It' so much prettier than blonde! (Maybe I only think this because I am totally blonde!)

And Gisele, Adriana and Ale look their best with their natural hair colour. It always looks so fake with this mass of light highlights and extensions. I don't get it.

;)

strenesse-2000/01

post-34682-1255820397_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255820406_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255820426_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255820443_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255820459_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255820491_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255820718_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255821037_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255821064_thumb.jpg

post-34682-1255821098_thumb.jpg