Bellazon

Celebrity Scoop

Mickiala

I wonder how it is 3 people who have never visited the female or male version's of this game, magically appear and Leo gets 70 points in 90 min. :cain: You guys can go back to your Leo devotion thread now he won.

Eric Bana (0)

Josh Hartnett (0)

Hugh Jackman (1)

Viggo Mortensen (0)

James Franco (0)

Francisco Lachowski (0)

Chace Crawford (0)

Christian Bale (0)

Ryan Sheckler (0)

Cristiano Ronaldo (0)

Thank You for the PM's Kat and Shine, Perhaps I should explain... When we(katchitup and I) discussed bringing the celebrity scoop thread to the male thread, we knew there wouldn't be alot of people responding because no games have ever done well in the male board in the past so I didn't explain rules.My Bad. If anybody has spent alot of time in the games on the female board's you know it isn't allowed to pm people to vote, or to post a link in one person's thread without posting in all competitors threads(make sense??) I have been around forever and have seen some get ugly,and one who refused to count the votes. I don't want that here. So here are the rules.

1. There can only be 10 men at all times, first one to 100 wins,then we start over.

2.Please do not PM votes or post a link(etc)in one competitors thread without posting in all competitors threads.

3.Once they have won, they can't play again :laugh:

That's all I can think of :/

So if you want to keep playing that's great. Leo's votes stand. Lets move on ;)