Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

it talks about her career (nothing new, just she is one of VS angels and editorials in numero and elle italy)

she used to exercise two hours a day but now in her freetime, plays volley, tennis and loves running.

she discovers beauty organic products from camelia from victoria's secret, and she usually makes manicure and pedicure

that's not a good news to me.

i got my ticket and reservation in a hotel in sao paulo to see her .. she said to me she was going to do SPFW just the Forum show .. and now i gotta go anyway :dry:

aweful birthday to me.

Edited by miss_vellutini

i got my ticket and reservation in a hotel in sao paulo to see her .. she said to me she was going to do SPFW just the Forum show .. and now i gotta go anyway :dry:

aweful birthday to me.

awwww... :( i am sorry to hear that. but, on the other hand this will really, really be good for her career. this show is a pretty big deal, they have a lot of a-listers guest star on it. and a lot of people watch it. it'll definitely be good for her.

i hope you will still have fun, though.

aweful birthday to me.

awwww... :( i am sorry to hear that. but, on the other hand this will really, really be good for her career. this show is a pretty big deal, they have a lot of a-listers guest star on it. and a lot of people watch it. it'll definitely be good for her.

i hope you will still have fun, though.

i know .. that was she wanted and im very happy for her :)

i think i can have some fun. her brother is coming with me i think :fun:

from alessandra official forum:

Alessandra has been invited to make a guest appearance as herself on the hit HBO show Entourage. She will be filming this week in Los Angeles.It will be the 1st episode of Season 4 which will air in feb or march 07.

??????????? Can someone explain it please?

from alessandra official forum:

Alessandra has been invited to make a guest appearance as herself on the hit HBO show Entourage. She will be filming this week in Los Angeles.It will be the 1st episode of Season 4 which will air in feb or march 07.

??????????? Can someone explain it please?

Which part confused u?

Cause it supose to be IZABEL in this appearance .. not Alessandra.

im pretty sure is just izabel .. cause if dont, the news site should said 'izabel and alessandra will make an appearance on Entourage' right ?

whatever who said this in Alessandra's forum make it a mistake ;)