Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

she looks the best in GQ i think

i totally agree! she should have gotten the freaking cover. i'm sick of seeing the same girls all the freaking time!

True,it's allways the same models,Izabel looked best and deserved the cover and the cover with Ale is pretty boring i think

she looks the best in GQ i think

i totally agree! she should have gotten the freaking cover. i'm sick of seeing the same girls all the freaking time!

True,it's allways the same models,Izabel looked best and deserved the cover and the cover with Ale is pretty boring i think

u r both right

Oh my God, Izabel looks amazing in the GQ fold! :wub:

I think Alessandra got the cover because she's way more known than Izabel. Even Victoria's Secret seems to be giving more shots to Ale than to Iza. I browse their site at least twice a month in search for new pictures, and I've seen more pics of Ale than Iza's.

And :fun: :clap: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: for the 200th page! Maybe one day Izabel will get her own subforum, like Ana, Ale, Gisele and Petra!

Oh my God, Izabel looks amazing in the GQ fold! :wub:

I think Alessandra got the cover because she's way more known than Izabel. Even Victoria's Secret seems to be giving more shots to Ale than to Iza. I browse their site at least twice a month in search for new pictures, and I've seen more pics of Ale than Iza's.

And :fun: :clap: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: for the 200th page! Maybe one day Izabel will get her own subforum, like Ana, Ale, Gisele and Petra!

That will be allot of posting and allot of shooting for Izabel to get there :D