Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

I think she makes a great one. She definately has the body for it, she has a definate attitude in her photos. What more could you ask for?

And she's growing a lot on me. I love the behind the scenes photos on CBS

agreed ! izabel was great in VS show like every girls on ther.

she is definilly my favorite model ever, the first model then i really like !

i love izabel .. i really do :heart:

Well I'm not saying she's bad or anything, I'm just saying I'm not really feeling her as a new angel, I kinda feel like there's prettier girls out there in the fashion world. I must give her props for that new christmas commercial though she looks uber hot there but thats it for me. I really didn't like how she looked in the first VS runway walk. I also feel like she looks like Alessandra too much especially in that new commercial where they're pouring water on themselves. I would have kinda liked it if they just started promoting Ana Beatriz and Alessandra more instead of signing new girls. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and maybe I'm just crazy lol. Like I said maybe she will grow on me. :)

Edited by zurckon

Personally I think Izabel is the closest contender to Gisele's throne...she looks not so dissimilar to her, has an incredible body, is making waves in the industry at a young age and is now a VS model...which Gisele became in 1999. All she needs now is an A-List movie star boyfriend in a few years and she's good to go :fun:

Izabel at DSquared'06

00223l7sv.th.jpg 00222l3pt.th.jpg 00122l2no.th.jpg 00221l9ld.th.jpg 00121l9wj.th.jpg

00120l7rv.th.jpg 00119l9wk.th.jpg 00117l2hi.th.jpg 00118l2mn.th.jpg 00116l2ym.th.jpg

please do not hotlink images

Edited by OriginalSin

she looks NOTHING like Gisele! she's a good model and everything but i think the one that's giving Gis a run for her money is Karolina

woah, settle down. I said she looks not so dissimilar...when she was on the catwalk in one of the brazilian shows, she gave off a very much Gisele presence/look...

I think Karolina is a better model than Gisele, hands down anyway, and whilst on Brazilian models in particular, Adriana and Michelle Alves are better. But each to their own.

she looks NOTHING like Gisele! she's a good model and everything but i think the one that's giving Gis a run for her money is Karolina

woah, settle down. I said she looks not so dissimilar...when she was on the catwalk in one of the brazilian shows, she gave off a very much Gisele presence/look...

I think Karolina is a better model than Gisele, hands down anyway, and whilst on Brazilian models in particular, Adriana and Michelle Alves are better. But each to their own.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound offensive or overly excited about it I'm just saying she doesnt look like her but I guess she could have a vibe because she was pretty good in the VS fashion show, very sexy.

Meh, Adri and Michelle are pretty but that's about it for me. I think Gisele and Karolina are equal qhen it comes to modeling but i love Gisele so much more.

I agree with you Miss Vellutini. Izabel is super hot! She caught my attention when I was flipping through some VS catalogs. IMO she is hotter than Adriana or Ale and most definitely Gisele. She along with Doutzen are my two favorite new models at the moment. She will be a star.

:clap:

agreed with every word !

Izabel is my top 1 forever, Doutzen and Bianca are really growing on me :hehe: :heart:

I also feel like she looks like Alessandra too much especially in that new commercial where they're pouring water on themselves.

I agree. I think she does look very, very similiar to Ale. The TV show Inside Edition did a segment on Izabel and Selita before the first airing of the fashion show featuring the two of them as the new angels, and they were showing footage of Alessandra and saying that it was Izabel.

I do think Izabel is a pretty girl though just nothing to rave about. She does seem to have a pleasant personality though. I wouldn't be surprised if VS stuck her in the diamond bra next year because she has the personality to go on talk shows and promote it if need be. I think they'll either give it to her or give it to Karolina again. I'd like to see Lima get it, but I've given up on that hope.